Feedo

Feedo

by Regalix

Advanced Google Shopping Feed Automation

Emer Jones Apparel

Look I am going to be completely honest. Do not download this app if you need things done quickly. Although it is the only app that 'works' for pushing your products to GMC...the support is only good when you leave a negative review.

After I changed my review upon their request, the support just disappears. I have had troubles since the first moment I installed the app. It wouldn't work! Errors all the time, couldnt edit things because it wouldnt save. Still a month later and the app still doesn't seem to work. I have tried to contact them but that was 4 days ago and I am still waiting for a response .

All in all, get it if you NEED to but the support really sucks and the app is even worse.

I would give this a 3 stars, but I am giving it 2 to get the attention of support.

Lamporia Com

This app is time-wasting. We installed the app and waited over 24 hours to let it sync our products but nothing happened..
We contacted the support regarding the issue but got no real answer. We may change the star rating if the problem is fixed.