Feedo

Feedo

by Regalix

Advanced Google Shopping Feed Automation

WickyDeez

Apart from Feedo being a free tool (which is great), it has had its ups and downs at the start. However from using the app within a month, quite a few tweaks and upgrades have already been made by the support team which has improved the app greatly.

Abhrajit from the support area has been amazing with also helping me iron out the issues from the start. The customer service is fantastic and usually quite quick to get back to you and also friendly.

They take feedback on board and actually do something about it unlike some other app developers. There are of course some more improvements to be made with Feedo but to be very honest the upgrades are coming on very nicely which has made it easier to use each time.

Overall, I highly recommend this app not only because it's free to use, but it does a lot of the tasks that other paid apps provide and its way better over the Shopify Google Shopping app which has been completely terrible.

I believe Feedo will just keep getting better. I may continue to provide updates with my experience with this app in the near future.

Sphb

I used app,Great app and Free,
I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You.

dMart Gear

I just started using this app today, Have to say it makes life to easy with getting your merch uploaded into your google merchant account!

LaTribudesigns

Feedo app makes the entire process of running a campaign on Google Shopping much easier and the customer service provided by Abhrajit exceeded all my expectations. 100% recommended. Google should simplify the way advertisers can run Google Shopping campaigns, but this is another issue that has nothing to do with Feedo app.

omybag.com.ua

Awesome app, works great!
Support responds very quickly and even assists in launching. There was a problem in the language of the feed, but everything was very quickly finalized for my needs, super, keep it up!

Body Design Art

The app is really easy-to-use, it covers all the necessary functionality and Abhrajit's support is just awesome :)

SL Global Collection

The app does exactly what it advertises to do, and Abhrajit from the support team was particularly helpful and receptive in listening to our needs. Highly recommended, keep up the great work!

RepQuip

Great Software App!!!! Quick response time, Excellent Service. We made a few suggestion which the developers updated very quickly . Thank you

Iroiro Online

Kept erroring out. The app also took the undiscounted price and not the discounted price. No where to change or edit it.
---
Edit:
Feedback to support and they made some backend change which allows me to disable brand from being sent over. However the app still defaults it to be the store name. Will update again if they change\fix that part.
---
Edit:
Used the full description modal instead of the popup one and finally the ad goes through!

DIFUXE

Recommended!!! I have tried others apps but none work, they are automatically but my product keeps disapproved or forever pending!!! Switched to this app, 50% my product was approved and others was disapproved with clear error to fix. Finally, it's FREE!!!

Previous 1