Feedo

by Regalix

Advanced Google Shopping Feed Automation

MeanWell.INT

Great App .Using it for the last 6 months
to publish our products to merchant center .
it makes work so much easier .{ the publish process saves errors that might result in ban from google }
we had an issue that required support assistance . they have solve it in a day.
Best App - and it is free .it is much better than other paid apps that i have tried

Comfify

To make it brief: it works and works well. Choosing categories and cleaning up any missing fields is super easy. It is free... and it has support - I had an issued (adding a feed to a sub-account vs main account) and these guys took care of everything pronto. The company and the app are the best!

ActiveSportsCo

I used this app, it got the job done. The support was very helpful too. The responded within 24hrs, considering that this app is free I didn't expect such quality of service

Big Little Stuffs

This app isn't perfect yet. However, this is FAARR better than other apps on market right now that's free.

No strings attached. A must have app if you need to customize tags that will be used for Google Shopping Ads.

The support is a bit delayed but very kind and helpful. But hey it's free.

WickyDeez

Apart from Feedo being a free tool (which is great), it has had its ups and downs at the start. However from using the app within a month, quite a few tweaks and upgrades have already been made by the support team which has improved the app greatly.

Abhrajit from the support area has been amazing with also helping me iron out the issues from the start. The customer service is fantastic and usually quite quick to get back to you and also friendly.

They take feedback on board and actually do something about it unlike some other app developers. There are of course some more improvements to be made with Feedo but to be very honest the upgrades are coming on very nicely which has made it easier to use each time.

Overall, I highly recommend this app not only because it's free to use, but it does a lot of the tasks that other paid apps provide and its way better over the Shopify Google Shopping app which has been completely terrible.

I believe Feedo will just keep getting better. I may continue to provide updates with my experience with this app in the near future.

Sphb

I used app,Great app and Free,
I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You.

dMart Gear

I just started using this app today, Have to say it makes life to easy with getting your merch uploaded into your google merchant account!

LaTribudesigns

Feedo app makes the entire process of running a campaign on Google Shopping much easier and the customer service provided by Abhrajit exceeded all my expectations. 100% recommended. Google should simplify the way advertisers can run Google Shopping campaigns, but this is another issue that has nothing to do with Feedo app.

omybag.com.ua

Awesome app, works great!
Support responds very quickly and even assists in launching. There was a problem in the language of the feed, but everything was very quickly finalized for my needs, super, keep it up!

Body Design Art

The app is really easy-to-use, it covers all the necessary functionality and Abhrajit's support is just awesome :)

Previous 1 3