Create, update, optimize and publish your product feed to Google with ease. Our new interface is built to handle large feed.
Edit your products in bulk with our new bulk edit tool. Select up to 10,000 products, bulk edit attributes and brew yourself a cup.
Do you have too many products to scroll through? Not a problem. Our advanced filter allows you to find what you are looking for instantly.
Quick and easy way to create, update, optimize and publish your product feed to Google Merchant Center.
- Ensures that feeds for newly uploaded/updated products are optimized as they are created/updated.
- Globally maps product categories and other custom variables with the Google Merchant Center(GMC) values.
- Lets users update Merchant Center-specific attributes either in bulk or by individual product, before sending them to automatic optimization.
- One-click publishing directly to Google Merchant Center after optimized feed review. Optimization has never been so simple!
Here's how it works
- Connect your Google Merchant Center account.
- Map your custom product attributes to Google specific attributes(optional).
- Update missing product details - Add/update the mandatory attributes (inline or in bulk) of your products under "All" tab.
- Optimize your feed(optional) - The app will optimize your product "Title" and "Product type" as per the Google's best practice. It will notify you when optimization is complete.
- Review Optimized Feed & Push to GMC - You can review the optimized product "Title" and "Product type" under the optimized tab and publish to Google Merchant Center in a click. You can also modify the optimized feeds before pushing it to GMC.
NOTE 1: Our app works best with the English language, though we have some customer's store with non-English language for whom this app works fine.
NOTE 2: We do not have 24/7 dedicated support. But, we do our best to get back to you within 1 business day as we receive the request.
- Google Merchant Center
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 24 reviews
Most recent reviews
Apart from Feedo being a free tool (which is great), it has had its ups and downs at the start. However from using the app within a month, quite a few tweaks and upgrades have already been made by the support team which has improved the app greatly.
Abhrajit from the support area has been amazing with also helping me iron out the issues from the start. The customer service is fantastic and usually quite quick to get back to you and also friendly.
They take feedback on board and actually do something about it unlike some other app developers. There are of course some more improvements to be made with Feedo but to be very honest the upgrades are coming on very nicely which has made it easier to use each time.
Overall, I highly recommend this app not only because it's free to use, but it does a lot of the tasks that other paid apps provide and its way better over the Shopify Google Shopping app which has been completely terrible.
I believe Feedo will just keep getting better. I may continue to provide updates with my experience with this app in the near future.
I used app,Great app and Free,
I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You.
I just started using this app today, Have to say it makes life to easy with getting your merch uploaded into your google merchant account!