Create, update, optimize and publish your product feed to Google with ease. Our new interface is built to handle large feed.
Edit your products in bulk with our new bulk edit tool. Select up to 10,000 products, bulk edit attributes and brew yourself a cup.
Do you have too many products to scroll through? Not a problem. Our advanced filter allows you to find what you are looking for instantly.
Quick and easy way to create, update, optimize and publish your product feed to Google Merchant Center.
- Ensures that feeds for newly uploaded/updated products are optimized as they are created/updated.
- Globally maps product categories and other custom variables with the Google Merchant Center(GMC) values.
- Lets users update Merchant Center-specific attributes either in bulk or by individual product, before sending them to automatic optimization.
- One-click publishing directly to Google Merchant Center after optimized feed review. Optimization has never been so simple!
- Set auto-publish on to publish your products on a set interval (weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly) to Google Merchant Center to avoid product expiry.
Here's how it works
- Connect your Google Merchant Center account
- Map your custom product attributes to Google specific attributes(optional).
- Update missing product details - Add/update the mandatory attributes (inline or in bulk) of your products under "All" tab.
- Optimize your feed(optional) - The app will optimize your product "Title" and "Product type" as per the Google's best practice. It will notify you when optimization is complete.
- Review Optimized Feed & Push to GMC - You can review the optimized product "Title" and "Product type" under the optimized tab and publish to Google Merchant Center in a click. You can also modify the optimized feeds before pushing it to GMC.
- Google Merchant Center
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 12 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great British Meat Company
We had an issue where we were receiving email notifications every time we made an alteration to our products in the Feedo feed. Abhrajit from the support team was able to work with the technical team to fix the issue for us in a timely manner. The app itself works great and we're very happy with the service.
Asked for a feature and they implemented it very quick! Very cool! Now I can use Feedo for my online business. :)
Emer Jones Apparel
Look I am going to be completely honest. Do not download this app if you need things done quickly. Although it is the only app that 'works' for pushing your products to GMC...the support is only good when you leave a negative review.
After I changed my review upon their request, the support just disappears. I have had troubles since the first moment I installed the app. It wouldn't work! Errors all the time, couldnt edit things because it wouldnt save. Still a month later and the app still doesn't seem to work. I have tried to contact them but that was 4 days ago and I am still waiting for a response .
All in all, get it if you NEED to but the support really sucks and the app is even worse.
I would give this a 3 stars, but I am giving it 2 to get the attention of support.