Create, update, optimize and publish your product feed to Google with ease. Our new interface is built to handle large feed.
Edit your products in bulk with our new bulk edit tool. Select up to 10,000 products, bulk edit attributes and brew yourself a cup.
Do you have too many products to scroll through? Not a problem. Our advanced filter allows you to find what you are looking for instantly.
Quick and easy way to create, update, optimize and publish your product feed to Google Merchant Center.
- Ensures that feeds for newly uploaded/updated products are optimized as they are created/updated.
- Globally maps product categories and other custom variables with the Google Merchant Center(GMC) values.
- Lets users update Merchant Center-specific attributes either in bulk or by individual product, before sending them to automatic optimization.
- One-click publishing directly to Google Merchant Center after optimized feed review. Optimization has never been so simple!
Here's how it works
- Connect your Google Merchant Center account.
- Map your custom product attributes to Google specific attributes(optional).
- Update missing product details - Add/update the mandatory attributes (inline or in bulk) of your products under "All" tab.
- Optimize your feed(optional) - The app will optimize your product "Title" and "Product type" as per the Google's best practice. It will notify you when optimization is complete.
- Review Optimized Feed & Push to GMC - You can review the optimized product "Title" and "Product type" under the optimized tab and publish to Google Merchant Center in a click. You can also modify the optimized feeds before pushing it to GMC.
NOTE 1: Our app works best with the English language, though we have some customer's store with non-English language for whom this app works fine.
NOTE 2: We do not have 24/7 dedicated support. But, we do our best to get back to you within 1 business day as we receive the request.
- Google Merchant Center
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 34 reviews
Most recent reviews
This app has been a life saver! Additionally I had a glitch and the Feedo team was amazing and attentive in helping me resolve the issue. Very Happy :-)
Keeps freezing. It's been 4 days now, no help from support. I wish for larger stores the process didn't take days. So disappointing.
Pro Property Supply
Needed a quick app to get products up to Google. Feedo was super easy for inventory and drop shipped items. Only downside is having to manually run the updates, but small issue, since the process is easy.