Facebook Feed ‑Feedofy

Facebook Feed ‑Feedofy

by Inovapps

Product Feeds & Catalog for Facebook/ Instagram Ads for DPA Ad

Travelx

Super app. Value for money. created facebook feed for me quickly and efficiently

if you doing ads, so go ahead and use it

zetastone jewellery

Perfect For Facebook DPA Ads. Great App Good Pricing. Seamless installation Nice and informative backend. Thanks

SweatySweet

great app, does what it is supposed to do. GUI could be a bit better but overall a great app and a very effective one

RL

Great app, helped me create fb dpa ads as well. Great customer support. I had some difficulty installing it and they solved it fairly quickly, great stuff!

Books Plus More Wholesale

Wonderful app for facebook catalog feed. Very easy and easy to understand. Thank you! For creating a great app.

PF

good app for fb ig, support is very helpful. I faced few issues during implementation and they were quickly resolved

Juice Lemon

useful app, helps in syncing my store with facebook product catalog. support is helpful and attentive

AvatarCase

helped me with running ads and getting sales which i was missing. helpful for anyone running fb ads.

Next Gen

used this app to create dynamic ads. great app and equally great support

overall very happy with this

SFY

great app. does what it is supposed to do i.e. helped me with dynamic product ads creation. perfect for my shopify store