Facebook Feed for Products

Facebook Feed for Products

by Inovapps

Facebook product feed and catalog for FB DPA / Instagram ads

NG1

great app, working great so far. this app is perfect for creating my catalog which is otherwise such a pain. this is my 2nd store which has this app. really useful from fb feed perspective

Black GoldZ

Do not install this crapp. It does not work and crashes. Don't even bother. You will wait 1 day for feed to create and then you will see an error only.

Travelx

Super app. Value for money. created facebook feed for me quickly and efficiently

if you doing ads, so go ahead and use it

zetastone jewellery

Perfect For Facebook DPA Ads. Great App Good Pricing. Seamless installation Nice and informative backend. Thanks

SweatySweet

great app, does what it is supposed to do. GUI could be a bit better but overall a great app and a very effective one

RL

Great app, helped me create fb dpa ads as well. Great customer support. I had some difficulty installing it and they solved it fairly quickly, great stuff!

Books Plus More Wholesale

Wonderful app for facebook catalog feed. Very easy and easy to understand. Thank you! For creating a great app.

PF

good app for fb ig, support is very helpful. I faced few issues during implementation and they were quickly resolved

Juice Lemon

useful app, helps in syncing my store with facebook product catalog. support is helpful and attentive

AvatarCase

helped me with running ads and getting sales which i was missing. helpful for anyone running fb ads.