Facebook Feed for Products

Facebook Feed for Products

by Inovapps

Facebook product feed and catalog for FB DPA / Instagram ads

Smart Shop

Good app. Affordable too. Has provided me with great returns with respect to its feature which enables me to run proper dynamic ads for Facebook aka product feed.

Dreamzzz

I really like it, easy to use. Definitely 5 stars from my side for all the functions it has..i took help of support to create a proper feed and catalogs in the business manager but i feel if you have necessary experience one can do on their own as well. overall i recommend it!

Glam World

We are excited to launch our campaigns! Awesome app and SOO EASY to SET UP! Team is very responsive.

Smart Tech

simple and easy to set up. work out of the box. smooth process all around. recommended for anyone needing to set up dpa ads / actually i used it to create multiple catalog product feed ads.

slowmew

One of the apps which i always use for my clients, Their tech support was very helpful and it's super easy to integrate. (y)

flyall

This app works perfectly. I now have dozens of product sets for my Facebook dpa ads. Set-up was simple and customer service (not that you may need it, but is great as well). overall great

CASEOFY

all good stuff, all good stuff

worked like a charm

using it seamlessly, works as advertised

great stuff

LashesXpress

Easy to use as well easy to create the feed. works well. Customer service got back to me quickly regarding a question i had.

overall delighted with this solution

NG1

great app, working great so far. this app is perfect for creating my catalog which is otherwise such a pain. this is my 2nd store which has this app. really useful from fb feed perspective

Travelx

Super app. Value for money. created facebook feed for me quickly and efficiently

if you doing ads, so go ahead and use it

Previous 1