Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Soral

ABSOLUTELY fantastic! Holden helped me out whenever I got stuck. The greatest customer service on Shopify! I'm no computer nerd and wow did these guys make my life easy! Wont be leaving this app anytime soon. Couldn't be more impressed, honestly this is what customer service really should be like

Longan Merchandise Inc.

I installed it for the 30-day free trial to test it out - it DEFINITELY worth the money. Not only that all these features give my customers lot of confidence and make my shop look better, the customer service is ON POINT. They responded in less than 2 minutes on a Friday night 10 pm. Appreciate the great work!

New Zealand Shop

Really impressed with this app. Fantastic customer service, I wanted specific changes made to my website and they were made quickly with no hassle! Highly recommend!

May 22, 2020

Woohoo! Happy to hear that you are satisfied with our app :)

Bijuz

this the top of the top............ its AMAZING! superb, keep this quality!! this is a massive app! have all that i need!

May 22, 2020

Thanks for your review! Let us know if you want to see any other features in the future :)

solucionsimple

Excelente aplicacion, muchas gracias, el hecho de tener la capacidad ded mostrarle a los usuarios una potencial urgencia, ayuda mucho

❤️ Gracias por tu comentario

CraveLyfe

Love this app. Very easy to set up and customize. I use the free shipping banner and the shopping notifications.

May 22, 2020

Awesome! Happy to hear that you are happy with our app. Feel free to reach out if you need anything else or help setting up some other popular skills like the 'low stock viewer counter'!

DermaTecc

I was having some serios trouble with this app and getting the code to stick to my Page creator. The page creator I was using was removing the code on its own. But the Fera team stuck at it and solved all the problems I was having. Really great support and app. They let you customize nearly everything btw. Just Awesome!

May 22, 2020

We are always here to help. Please let us know if you need anything else :)

V-endy

Fera.ai does what it says it does I had zero problems with the app, and it makes my store look so much more professional. It's a must-have if you want more conversions. Keep up the excellent work, Fera. I also want to thank Holden, the customer support agent who helped me set up my store to perfection. He went above and beyond—his consistently pleasant and positive attitude made the whole process so much more comfortable. He's definitely in my top 5 of best customer support agents again, thanks!

April 23, 2020

Holden IS awesome! We love him. Thank you for the positive feedback.

Pink Flamingo Boutique

I am used this app too drive traffic and build customer trust. it is already bringing my business great success.

April 23, 2020

Hurray! Fera is great for building trust, so we are happy you see that it is working for you.

Belly-e-commerce

I am new to this app and with the way I see it's good work helping me increase traffic to my store is really amazing...

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your review! Happy to hear that you are finding success.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 249 250