Fera Social Proof & Reviews

Fera Social Proof & Reviews

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof & Review App That Increases Conversions and Trust

ze boutik shop

Really helped with the business and the conversion rate on the store. Scares is effective and the apps runs smoothly

SELFORYOU

Estupenda aplicación. Se integra muy bien con el theme y está dando muy buen resultado. Es una maravilla la cantidad de posibilidades que ofrece.

Gracy's

Cool app, have a lot of settings, but for custom styles sometimes work doesn't. Tried to do custom styles for trust badges.

A T-Shirt for Every Taste

very good,this is my need,we will share to my friend!
very good,this is my need,we will share to my friend!

Lozano

Invogue New York

The app is fantastic and made for serious online stores. But what's even better than the app and features is their customer service. Holden has spent HOURS making a custom script for me. Just like that! Fera is the best app for all trust, urgency creation needs and more.

HK Designed

........................................................................................................................

ElectraBazaar

this is very good app i like it i love it wonderful fanstatsic nice love you man what a app yo yo hjk

Ladys World of Fashion

Are you serious?? This app was $9/months with unlimitted skills. Several days ago my site do not loaded any of your skills and I have unistalled. I istalled again and the app want to charge me again! And now I saw new prices here!!!! Why???? I was customer for several months and now I have to choose a new plan with only 3 skills????????
NEVER EVER! Thank you.

October 24, 2019

Thanks for providing feedback, and sorry for the troubles.

You were using more than your plan was allowing you to but we were just not enforcing the limit on your account as a courtesy. After you uninstalled and re-installed the system was just doing what it's supposed to do and recommend you subscribe to the plan that supports all the features you are using.

Anyways, we're not looking to "nickel and dime" you, and if you get in touch with out team we'll work out a plan that works better for your business.

Hawuango

I´m mexican and Idon´t speak english. I like this aplication, it´s really easy to use. I recommend it.