Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

MB+Standard

This app is awesome. It took the place of a few apps that I was using. It saved me money, and now everything is consolidated into one app. Highly recommend!

GLAD HIPPO

Amazing must try and download ...it is a great [;ugin one hsould launc it for a store lots many things to do

So Not Size Zero

A must-have app for all Shopify stores! Especially love the 'low stock count + viewer counts' skill function! ((:
Thank you to Kopila for the fantastic and speedy installation as well!

Luxitech Digital

facil manuseio, gostei estou instalando para gerar mais vendas com pop up que me ajudem a converter

Timetree

The application is very intuitive, I totally recommend it. Thank you for giving us this application. It helps us a lot with sales.

Baby Love 3lite

Learning Toys Shop

it's a good app very nice design and well made, it's a little difficult to understand at beginning but do his job.

Spacellers

excelente aplicación para poder generar urgencia a nuestros clientes, la recomiendo a todo el mundo.

photolivee

estoy bien feliz por esta app ya que me ayudado muchisimo con la cutomisacion de mi tienda online es uncrible urgency

Fitness Zone5

I enjoy this space. Thanks to the program I can to get better the design of my platform. Excellent application