Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Tech Hub City

I love this app! I think this is what i need. I have just installed it and will see it's performance in the next days.

Cheeky Camping

I have not had this app long enough to really test it, but setting it up was a little confusing at first as I was trying to set up the promo bar to ONLY show up on my product page. I talked to support through the chat app and they jumped right in and took a look and helped me set it up. Support is awesome! I will update my review once I've really tested this app out.

Mother Erth

App works great and helps to up the conversion rate! It's pretty straightforward to use. I did have to tinker a bit to get the CSS to work with my website but nothing too difficult

Black Eyed Clothing

Seems to be a great app allowing to set a lot of things. :)
I will come back later to give my feedback.

Case-Space | Online Store

Just starting to use this and try it out, we will see how this goes and will update further info soon

swoopfashion

I just start to use it, I dont know everything about this app, but it looks good and helpful. Will recomend to try, cause anyway its for free.

CGS Clothing

Easy setup, only took a couple of minutes. im very interested to see what comes from this app. the urgency needed upon window shoppers is what i plan on focusing on.

crazybargain

i used the app to help me increase my sales. so far it is still early to say, but it does look good and professional.
xx

x

Uzzeni

i used this app and its awsome specially that analytics you making for the page , so keep the good work

Alleyoop Skate Shop

Insightful, interesting data to look at and makes your store look busy, which creates a sense of urgency.

Also easy to set up!