Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Overall rating
4.9 of 5 stars
Based on 2611 reviews

  • 5 of 5 stars
    94% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    4% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (8)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 2459 reviews

Higgins Publishing

Super easy to install, with a sleek and clean interface! Just installed it, so hopefully, this increases revenue for my publishing website at (higginspublishing.com) Thanks!

Cherche Royi

Un poco dificíl de entender pero es muy buena y gratis ademas permite habilitar diferentes tipos de pop up

ovalcrate

Really cool, with a vast variety of uses. Highly recommend it for anyone keen on increasing his/her sales

Ludovic Shop

is fera down ?? please help it's not working with me ....................................................................................................................................................

My Toys Place

esta app esta realmente muy buena funciona muy bien y lo mejor que te dejan muestra gratuita que mas pedir

DealSpotr.in

It's the best app that we used so far. Would recommend to everybody. It actually works smothless and has alot of options.

ze boutik shop

Really helped with the business and the conversion rate on the store. Scares is effective and the apps runs smoothly

SELFORYOU

Estupenda aplicación. Se integra muy bien con el theme y está dando muy buen resultado. Es una maravilla la cantidad de posibilidades que ofrece.

A T-Shirt for Every Taste

very good,this is my need,we will share to my friend!
very good,this is my need,we will share to my friend!

Lozano

.........................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 245 246
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 245 246