Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Patletay

Such a great app. It was so easy to use. This app gave my store social proof that looks good. Thanks

February 19, 2020

YAY! So happy that you are happy.

amazingbodys

Not bad at all but the problem is that sometimes it does not work properly I do not get the skills he programmed previously.

February 19, 2020

Hey Amazingbodys!

Please reach out to us via our live chat. We are happy to help you fix whatever issues you have with the app.

ShupiBoo

Best app it has everything to use in your shop, the function are very easy to use...................

February 13, 2020

Thanks ShupiBoo,

If you ever need anything let us know!

EZ Organic Shop

I use these guys on both my stores and they do an awesome job. The support team is ridiculously responsive, even on the weekends or any time really. The app itself gets the job done, can't recommend them highly enough.

February 13, 2020

We are always here for you :) Thanks for trusting us with both your stores!

OGarden Store

Very nice app and versatile. You got access to a full variety of useful things to help your store to more attractive. Simple to use, create and place to your store.

February 7, 2020

These are things we love to hear! Always feel free to reach out if you need any help. :)

Lesophi

Excelente aplicación y lo mejor es que es que permite múltiples configuraciones para optimizar el proceso de compra.

February 7, 2020

Gracias por tu comentario!

Smart Sourcing

Used them for a month, they helped me drive sales, excellent support. My best review of any app goes to Fera

Update 2 - These guys have such amazing support if you are not using them you are truly missing out on an amazing conversion app!!

February 4, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy that we could help you drive sales ❤️

thebetterlifegadgets.com

sigo aprendiendo de ella pero es muy buena y basica si quieres lograr conversiones, lo mejor de todo es que es gratis

February 4, 2020

Gracias por tu comentario.

Pregad

Like it
Very good experience very helpful ill always use this app for the need of improving the store trust

February 4, 2020

Happy we could help and thank you for your review.

dropshipstoretesta01

heaasdag k Sztenc
1 year ago
Most confusing app. Please change it up!

Joe Mckinney
Joe Mckinney
10 months ago
When i set this up im getting a blank tab at the beginning of the list of tabs, and I dont see any way to get rid of this? any help?

Peter Perrino
Peter Perrino
1 year ago
Excellent App! Just what I was looking for. Thank you, Tom. Kind Regards, Peter

Philip Dent
Philip Dent
10 months ago
This works a treat, thanks for the vid and app.

Maria L.
Maria L.
9 months ago
This tool is amazing! thanks a lot!!

Mochamad Dhias
Mochamad Dhias
1 week ago
how to edit a html in this apps?

February 4, 2020

Thank you for your review! Reviews like yours help us to improve our product and make it better for other users.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 247 248