Reseñas (5.789)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de junio de 2024

The best reviews app I have found at this moment.

It takes a bit of time to connect it to Google, but then it is a quite straight forward process to upload reviews from Google to your website.

Glamping Dome Store
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
15 de junio de 2024

its pretty good for syncing your legitimate google reviews to be visible on your website with the added bonus of also requesting for review from purchase based on information that is available on our shopify admin

Lj Bedding and Furnitures
31 de mayo de 2024

Ive had a great experience with Fera so far! Ive been using there automated email system to get more reviews and photos on my site. Its been really easy to use and it works well!

AOD Fabrication
1 de junio de 2024

I would highly recommend Fera Product Reviews. It works really well with customers and the recent updates to the API allows for some nice customisation with our brand and store theme. The customer service from the team at Fera has been excellent and we really appreciate their quick responses to support queries.

alfandbetprints
25 de abril de 2024

The service is excellent. Quick response and always willing to assist if you get stuck. It's quite easy to use overall and why I chose Fera over other review apps. If you are just starting out who wants simplicity but with all the essential customer engagement features and more, then I highly recommend Fera.

KIDZADORA
Fera Commerce Inc respondió 1 de mayo de 2024

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and have had a great experience so far! It’s also great to know that you have had a good experience with our support team and the response time!

As always, please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

22 de mayo de 2024

Great customer service! Quick responses and very kind. I’ve been using this app for a long time now and it’s a really great addition to my shop with many cool widgets & customization.

lunalynnshop
Estados Unidos
4 de junio de 2024

Fera is a great review app. Very easy to set up, easy to use and easy to import past reviews from ETSY or other platforms. The support is also what makes this app really amazing. Always quick to respond at any time, and they are all very knowledgeable and responsive. Highly recommend this app to set up review section for the store!

BEATTI
10 meses usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

This app is great for reviews! I can collect reviews from my Shopify store, and our best features include synching Amazon products to our Shopify products so we show Amazon reviews on our website, which is amazing. We also really like that we can also import reviews from Trustpilot into Shopify. The app looks great on our website. We were able to get a great deal for the subscription so we're very happy with this app. Also, their support team is very helpful. 10 out of 10.

FH Group Auto
Estados Unidos
6 meses usando la aplicación
6 de junio de 2024

Just how customer service should be super helpful team and my best experience so far with a shopify app. The free plan offers a lot of value and I upgraded to a paid plan to support this team as I think they are doing things right

Pawfecthome
5 meses usando la aplicación
7 de mayo de 2024

Excellent App & Great Support Team. Anytime we've had any questions the Fera Team have been brilliant & onto it immediately, talking with real people and getting fast results. Love the new designs too.

Highly recommend!