Fera Social Proof

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

dropshipstoretesta01

heaasdag k Sztenc
1 year ago
Most confusing app. Please change it up!

Joe Mckinney
Joe Mckinney
10 months ago
When i set this up im getting a blank tab at the beginning of the list of tabs, and I dont see any way to get rid of this? any help?

Peter Perrino
Peter Perrino
1 year ago
Excellent App! Just what I was looking for. Thank you, Tom. Kind Regards, Peter

Philip Dent
Philip Dent
10 months ago
This works a treat, thanks for the vid and app.

Maria L.
Maria L.
9 months ago
This tool is amazing! thanks a lot!!

Mochamad Dhias
Mochamad Dhias
1 week ago
how to edit a html in this apps?

esthetehome

I really like it! Very usefull app for shopify . Help us to sell more!)
I'm gonna figure out all options which you have !)

yellowfever

I used this app its pretty decent.
may i should give it a try before using it because it is not allowing me to skip this

January 9, 2020

Thank you for your review!
Just FYI you can click the x on the top right to skip that dialog if you didn't want to provide one. Feel free to delete this one if it was a mistake :). We'll work on making the UI more user-friendly.

ITS! - Sua Loja Online

Best app.
Many features, service and support very efficient and fast.
I was very well attended.
Download now and start using.

TrendyPH

Good. I love this app to build trust with my customers. This is by far the best app I usedfor social proofing! :D

My Toy Island Store

I loved this app help me to build trust with my customers.

I tried some other apps but fera works gives me what i need... So far works amazing!

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Holden from Fera Ai first off is AMAZING! I was in a rush to get somewhere and he took care of every single problem while I was gone, I came back to a beautiful site and blossoming sales <3! I think out of all apps that I have on the store, this is the one app that actually has genertated me some amazing revenues.

Guys, if you're new, old, just starting in ecommerce, have been in ecommerce, etc. Coming from an ecom consultant, this is THE APP to have. Pricing, skills, and revenues generated based on the skills are all 10000% worth it. I'd even put my own money on it lmao (Don't try to email me and take me up on that haha). But Yes !!! Holden is amazing (Customer Service! and this app.... If I had 1000 choices and could choose 1, it would be this one ! OMG! Get it! Easy to install, and AMAZING customer service!

Ripley & Rue

First of all, this app is great and will definitely increase sales while looking professional - they are continually adding new features. They also have the best customer service of any Shopify app I've used. Holden and his team are amazing and always readily available.

My Teen Shirt

encantado con la app la verdad que resulta muy comoda y facil de configurar! una autentica maravilla
creo que se pueden conseguir bastantes converdsiones

StudioMusic.cl

This is THE BEST app out there for Shopify. The support is amazing, they answer you right away and solve problems very fast. Also they help you creating custom skills!! And that is really really cool. Install this now, it help us everyday with our customers and orders. Thanks Fera!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 247 248