Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo Reviews + Ratings

Jewel Rugs

So far I have been really impressed by this app! Great features, and also the customer service has been beyond outstanding! Very helpful and fast to address all of my concerns.

GlammedNaturallyOil

Best app ever most of all the customer service is beyond impeccable. HELPED MY STORE convert better THANK YOU SO MUCH

Bayoos

Love the app. Really helps with customer engagement! Thanks for providing value and adding real data for my potential customers.

Kamedi GmbH

Used the app to integrate reviews, but it has a lot of other features. Great and fast replying customer support.

NINI SHOP

I used this app to help me get an insight into the product page views and stock count down as well as social prove pop-ups. It is very useful at a reasonable price.

Nillishome

I have tried because of the recommendation of my friends. And it is worth it. The perfect app for social proof, review, etc. When I had a problem with something almost in a minute they helped me. Really great customer service.

Neckunit™

Unity Lights

AN APP THAT PROVIDES GOOD INFO. SUPPORT TEAM IS HELPFUL ALWAYS. GOOD FEATURES ARE THERE WHICH MAKES IT GOOD

Skywing World

Great App! Helped create many new sales and new features are always added. Support team is helpful.

I Love Cacao

Its really easy to use, the UI and UX is remarkable, and their support team is amazing and responsive!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 246 247