Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Leather Needle Thread

I really like the Fera Product Reviews App. It's great to be able to clearly show how many reviews and ratings on each product page. I like the customer photo option too.

Talon Fight Gear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Pretty happy with adding this to my site. Reviews have increased. Love the email automation to remind customers.

MPowHer Fit

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Love it! I used Fera on my Wix site and am excited to continue using them now that I migrated to Shopify.

YG COLLECTION

love this app, has helped grow my business with honest reviews. Very easy to nagitate and understand, good team.

FJA Crafts

This app makes it so easy to have customers leave reviews. It is also very easy to use and navigate through.

La Vela Co

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Easy to work with so far. You're able to customize with the basic plan. Starting to test it out and so far I like it.

Lucy Ashton Jewellery

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Simple and very quick to install! Happy so far, hope it converts for customers and I gain more reviews.

Lily Pillows

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Incredible service, made everything so easy!!! Would definitely recommend to everyone coming from Etsy.

Riles & Bash

I've been impressed with this app so far. I'm able to add reviews to my products and it's even requesting reviews from my customers automatically.

Grace - Sacred Space

Location Australia

I love this app so much! It is visually beautiful for the customer and I have never had so many reviews. Definitely worth having connected to my store.