Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

JusFlo Co.

Amazing customer service! Super responsive and very helpful! Highly recommend the app, great user interface and easy to use!

July 22, 2020

Thanks a bunch for the glowing review. Enjoy the app!

Over Easy

It's vary useful app! It so easy to customize the important setting and it has a really great support! I recommend.

July 22, 2020

Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate you and your business!

Faith In Jesus

Love the amount of options with this app and the support staff is outstanding - always quick to respond and fix any issues that arise. Huge shoutout to Holden on the support team for his stellat communication and speedy troubleshooting. A+++

July 22, 2020

YAY! We are happy you love using Fera. Reach out at anytime if you need anything.

Peachy Sunday

Incredible platform & support, thank you so much for all of the help. Excited to start A/B testing and learning how to best utilize Fera.ai! :)

July 22, 2020

Yes! We have lots of help articles on the website, but as you know, you can reach out to us at anytime for guidance.

Bodiesfy

AWESOME APPS!
Using fera for all of my Shopify stores. Help me to increase sales and conversion rates!

July 22, 2020

That's what we like to hear! Happy selling :)

Watercolor by Kristal Serna

Besides this being a great app that does exactly what it advertises, the customer service is second to none. I had an issue with the app, and even though it turned out to be a mistake in my theme's coding that had nothing to do with this app, their tech support fixed it for me. I was really impressed!

July 22, 2020

We are always happy to help our customers. Glad you got the help you needed! Let us know if anything else arises. Enjoy the app and sell lots on your store!

Isaac Anthony

Amazing customer service. I had trouble locating the skills on my store, Holden was very helpful making sure everything was setup correctly and to my liking. Highly recommend this app.

July 22, 2020

Holden and the rest of the support team are truly amazing! Thanks for using our app.

HeadbandTunes

Really good customer service. Great product with a lot of capability and can be used to consolidate other apps that you use.

July 22, 2020

Yes! We want to consolidate all your apps, so you only have to pay one monthly fee. Thanks for your review and let us know if you need anything else :)

Foxx Games

good app thanks ! from france good app thanks ! good app thanks ! good app thanks ! good app thanks ! good app thanks ! good app thanks !

July 22, 2020

Wooohooo! Happy you are liking it.

Portuguese Tiles

Amazing app. So glad I found it. It has helped my conversions and makes my website look busy. Also, Holden was great, he setup 2 of my skills. Thank you for the great app and excellent customer service! www.portuguesetiles.co.uk

July 22, 2020

Glad you are seeing conversions improve! As always, reach out to us if you need anything else :)