Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo Reviews + Ratings

Imperious Boutique

so far i really like the app, i will recommend to other business owners i know. i will update my review in a month thxs

Gearevo

I really like the apps. It's easy to use and very good features too! Will recommend this apps to my friends

The Heritage Clothing

great app so far. easy to use, simple setup, customization is simple. great add on to have. I can't wait to explore more features.

Solivagant Store

Migrating from another app bundle and Fera's design is beautifully integrated. Makes me want to buy from our own store.

MilaMela.com

I am really loving this App. Love checking customer journeys, they show me what a customer has been looking at and what is popular. I can also see that customers are checking the reviews on our website. I am sure this is contributing to sales.

Kasnol Store

Love this app. I can put social proof all over my store and help me get sales everywhere I want!!!!!

vroomgoods

This is the best application in the Shopify store to increase sales and improve the look of the store, it helped me a lot, and the customer service is very excellent and fast, thank you very much.

HomeGroom

Love the app! Been using it for a year now on my different stores. It's perfect for anyone who doesn't want to hire a web developer for small, yet important features. The support is above 5 stars. You have questions or need help with customisation, they're always there for you. And the features get even better over time as they always update and improve their app!

January 18, 2021

Wooohoo! Thank you for being a long time customer HomeGroom. We always want to get better and are happy you have noticed that. Thanks for the review!

A'sha Collection Online

The app has been great in the short time I've used it!!!! I'm looking forward to using the app more.

January 18, 2021

Amazing! Thank you for your review. If you need help with anything, please let us know!

Tank Clothing Company

As a newcomer to the ecommerce world, understanding how to interpret customer behavior and analytics is a large undertaking with a long learning curve. Fera is a valuable tool that offers reliable data and a much welcomed coaching resource. I highly recommend and the "paid" features are worth the cost.

January 18, 2021

What a great review. We are happy that you find value in the app and are using the insights we offer to make your store better!