Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

teesr_la

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just installed but so far so good! Easy setup, clean UI, great customization options and not nearly as obnoxious as many of the other apps offering similar services.

John Carver

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app in my store and it really truly does help bring a sort of credibility to my store. Extremely helpful. Thank you!

Poodat

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 months

GetInMyCart

Really good for adding social proof and urgency. It's easy to customise so you can place it wherever you like and you can change how it looks to fit in with the theme of your site.

Mack Dock - Online Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Like this app. Free app and a lot features in my store and I can see how many users in my website in detail. Will use the paid version as well. Visit my store to see the all features.

Gizmotrix

Location Morocco
Time spent using app Over 2 years

These guys are absolutely amazing support team goes above and beyond to make sure you are fully satisfied.

MY LUMINOUS

Location France

I Love this app thanks you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElenGanTe Charms

great app considering i is free as well. thanks a lot let us see if it will help with the conversions

Aviela Skincare UK

Great app for conversions, love it! 'Brings a sense of urgency and recommendations from loyal customers

PRISONER

Location Slovenia

This app is amazing and support team is the best of all! they helped me everything I asked for and more! Thank you