Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

insangels

This is perfect I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to boost their conversionss!very good!0

TrendingBase.com

Great App I have installed it on my shop and so far it looks like is doing a very good job for what I need

TechNStreetwear

This is perfect for Shopify I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to boost their conversions!

970 MetalWorks

Time spent using app Over 2 years

App works well. Was looking for a reliable app to build urgency with inventory counters and this app should do that well, plus offer social proof features.

preciofeliz

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

EXCELLENT APPLICATION I RECOMMEND, INCREASE THE CONVERSION, I LIKE A LOT, 100 RECOMMENDED. I GIVE YOU 5 STARS. HELP TELL CUSTOMER HOW LONG YOUR PRODUCT ARRIVES.

YACHTLIFE CO.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far seems like a real nice app to use. Surely can help if used right and not spamming all add ons

Shop Sweet EMbraCe

It is very easy to use and I really like the skills and options available to assist in sales conversion.

TechniLife

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Sympa sur le papier après faut voir les résultats mais la j'en suis content, Je vous tiendrais au jus mais je suis confiant je pense que ca peut amener pas a de converision

The Woof Project

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

I was looking for an app like this in a long time. Glad I came across it. I just installed this so not sure yet how it will perform. So far, all is good and I am pleased with the features

Quaint Snail

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is easy is pretty good at what it does. It does a good job at adding social proofing to your store. This made my store look more professional.