Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Car Decor Lab

Great App, lots of features all in one place. I would definitely recommend anyone to download this app.

Emperor Watch

Location Germany

Hey Fera great app you set up here for us to use this extremly nice sales boost for our stores. i love it it really increases my sales thanks and keep up the good work

Bits and Gifts

ChillyKit

Location Serbia

I have yet to make sales, but that is because I am brand new to drop shipping. Not because of this app. I really like what this app does so far and the customization of the features!

I`ll Never Walk Alone

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I`ve been using this app since it was named as Banana. Reliable app with easy setups. A good way of displaying social proof.

Twins Force

Location Brazil

O aplicativo parece ser muito interessante. Uma interface simples de usar e de fácil aprendizado. Espero usá-lo bem.

The Classy Camo Shop

great app!!!!! highly recommend!! its free and easy to use. Plus it has a lot of options and different campaigns

HealthyLifeGear

Time spent using app About 1 month

the free plan is great! Though it seems that the product is well worth the value that it provides. Thanks!

Meditata

Luv Candies

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, does everything and very useful.
Nice plan for beginning shop, i am very happy with it
Recommend it