Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Glamourous Deals

Great app for creating urgency in my online store. Definitely would recommend for anyone looking for a good way to get fast business.

Bikenationco

Great experience! I was having a coding issue and the support team assisted me step by step on what to do. Very helpful app as the people behind it. Highly recommend!

Babysandus

best all around app for creating urgency and building trust Great app!!

Gmathlete

great appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Dream House La

great. easy to use and see live data on my site. Love it!! Thank you

Chefs Garden Co

Incredibly helpful ind insightful

Action Camera Equipment

WOW, very impressed. Installed and within the first 5 min I was getting data. Very nice right out of the gate. I have not even customized it yet, nice job.

Silly Squishy

I have this app on 2 of my stores now and I can honestly say that it is simple, easy to use, user friendly, and has some great design and customizing abilities.

I would recommend this app to anyone looking to add urgency to their pages that count.
See our's live at fleekbabies.com or sillysquishy.shop

Jessashop2

Nice and very useful apps.
i used this on my site. We'll try to observe.

Sport Monkey

Great app! Very helpful and shows great content that the store dashboard does not show.