Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Oundle Candles

Fab app, as a merchant with limited stock it has helped drive this home to customers and increase urgency.

A warning though - Watching your customers browsing the shop on the app screen is VERY addictive! Are they going to buy it...? Will they? Won't they.... *ching!* :)

My Travel Essentials

Banana Stand is always open on my desktop. Great to picture where the users are coming from around the globe and amazing feature to create sense of urgency and social proof.

Great talking to Jay this morning.

Recommended for all merchants.

The Palm Beach Baby

This App is Great! I love it. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
AJ

Wetech570

This is a great small feature that allows you to create urgency as well as trust with the customers seeing that others are buying.
I must say that the support was great also. they really care there .

Minikings

Fast support, mobile and desktop-friendly. didnt have time to see if conversions increased but its a nice tool.

Cranky Rooster Hot Sauces

Nice one, I need more time to measure better the results of using Banana Stand (I've only been using it for a few days now) but first impressions are good. Besides , Jay is always reachable through the Chat Box so you can ask him anything you need and he'll help you out. Thanks mate !

My Massage Table

Amazing. I've been looking for weeks to find a great app to use to create a sense of urgency on my product pages that is also well designed & easy to use.

Thanks Banana Stand! 5 stars.

Pure Hearts International

Just installed it. Looks like a nice app. :)

Runit365

Love this app!! It adds trust on my brand and products. And support is awesome ;-) Give it a try, it worth it! www.runit365.com

Focusd

Great App! Create a sense of urgency at the checkout. Will continue using this app. Very affordable for all business sizes. Thank you Banana Stand.

1 2 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 246 Next