Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hello Eucalyptus Shop

Time spent using app 28 minutes

simple easy to use. offers a lot. needed it to port over some reviews from another app and this software made it easy

VESSEL

This app makes reaching out to customers for reviews very easy! I love that I can schedule review requests.

Eden Garden Jewelry™

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

We started to gain new high quality reviews right away after the App installation. It's easy to use and integration with other apps and sources is seamless. Extremely fast and friendly support help! Can't ask for more, just thank you for high quality product available for any shopify seller.

SilverTalks by Silver Gallery

Time spent using app About 23 hours

We did some researches and found Fera as the best fit to help as sync reviews. It has all the features we need and really easy to use. Love that there's free plan available!!!

Desert Republic

Time spent using app 33 minutes

Great for social proof! This has been by far the easiest to set up and get running. Social proof is so important for sales.

CURLBOX

It's a great app. Really love how intuitive it is. Reviews have been helpful for encouraging sales and they make it really easy.

Kimono Dragon NYC

Very helpful for my small business! I love how easy it is to use and integrate with my website. Great customer service, easy to use.

The Coffee Mug Shop

Location Germany

Tolle App für Shopify Stores, bestens zum empfehlen. Leicht zum installieren. Dank! Euer Tassen SBTC Experte: www.starbucks-collectors.com

Veilnicorn Scarves

Location Malaysia

I was hesitating between Fera and some other review apps, eventually I went for Fera as it has most of the functionalities that I need. Also, I must say that Fera is easier to set up compared to other review apps!

Leather Needle Thread

I really like the Fera Product Reviews App. It's great to be able to clearly show how many reviews and ratings on each product page. I like the customer photo option too.