Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 26, 2023

best review app I've used in terms on simplicity. will use it for all my shops!the widget is easy to customise and simple to use which is exactly what i was looking for.

Ooodies
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
January 25, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with Holden from the Fera app team and I must say, I was extremely impressed with his level of service and helpfulness. Holden went above and beyond to assist me with formatting my reviews within the app and was always available to answer any questions I had.

His attention to detail and willingness to help was truly appreciated. He made sure that all of my reviews were formatted correctly and that they were displayed in the most effective way possible. He took the time to explain everything in a clear and concise manner and was always patient with me.

I really appreciate Holden's effort and dedication in helping me. He was truly a valuable asset to the Fera app team and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of assistance. His service was outstanding and I couldn't be happier with the results. If you're looking for someone who will go the extra mile to help you, Holden is the one for you.

Thank you Holden for all your help, I couldn't have done it without you!

CoMyCo
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
January 25, 2023

Impressed - We have just transitioned from another review app due to lack of support. So pleased to get prompt and efficient service - Denis

BunkBedKing
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 25, 2023

Der Kundenservice ist sehr gut und die App funktioniert auch so wie sie soll.

Altmühl-Wochenmarkt
Germany
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 24, 2023

Really solid app! Easy to customize and integrate, has brought us lots of conversions. Would recommend!

First Health Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 24, 2023

Excellent customer support team and simple to use integration for customer reviews! I also love the integration design, it's engaging, simple and blends well into my existing website.

Nuz Knives
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 24, 2023

Fera has been really quick to implement and get on board. While I don't have the review volume to need the upgraded package, preventing it from going into spam inboxes by using my own domain is essential. It has some small things to get used to as a new user, but the customer support has been really helpful and the guides are much simpler to follow than many online forms.

Gorman & Smith Beverage Equipment
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
January 24, 2023

So far so good. Easy to install and navigate. So far it does what I needed the app to do in the first place and more.

Raging Ape Skincare
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
January 23, 2023

This app is fantastic. Best product review app I have come across on Shopify. Would recommend to anyone that needs a simple and uncomplicated app. They have free trials as well which is a big help for those who don't know if they plan to commit. Their live chat is EXCELLENT. Holden is consistently helpful. You can also type in reviews yourself which is extremely helpful since I get reviews from Facebook, Google and Instagram.

Opal's Handmade
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 22, 2023

App is easy to use. You can customize the messages you want sent to your customers and I really like the Store Rating badge.

SHIPMAN'S PHARMACY ONLINE