Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Snuggles Sass

Great App! Simple to install and builds trust.

Love Amber X Ltd

Customer services are amazing! It didn't work with my theme initially but it was fixed within 30 mins. Amazing.
App looks great so will have to see now if it increases conversions
M x

Hoopgearstore

Amazing support! Got my plugin working even though my website was a particularly difficult case. If you are using the Beeketing Solution for this seriously consider switching to this because it is honestly a much better, well-integrated option!

Glossy 21

It's been a wonderful addition! I've only just launched my store, but I believe that it has been really helpful in providing credibility to potential customers. The dashboard is great too! Very informative!

Ambassadher

Very responsive support! We needed some custom solutions due to the nature of our product and they did a great job!

Higher Shores

this is a sweet app. Mega easy to use. thank you. love the fair pricing.

Sevvs

Very Good Service. Had some Issues with installation and it was fixed in just 10 minutes! Tiptop!

Hemeracopenhagen

good so far will update later

Abbasocks

easy to install and easy to use. after installing I received 1 order. coincidence or luck? not sure but i will come back with more review as time go by. thank you

Delegance Supply

I am loving this app so far. Thank you!