Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Intrinsic Couture By Isabel Cruz

SO far so good. Tech support was extremely helpful. I would recommend this app.

My Hair Accesory

I like this app it's definitely one that i'm going to keep. Integrate very well with my shop.

Spazzuk Official Webshop Shop Clothes And Bags Online

Very useful and flexible. Support always available and fast. And, more important, it's totally free. Install and enjoy.

Smartobjects

GREAT STAFF TO HELP ME WITH THIS, REALLY USEFUL.

Nutriguru

Highly customizable app. Super customer supppor!

Farm Dog Naturals

What a great application and customer service. I highly recommend. There are so many similar apps out there but Banana Stand is the one we are sticking with!

Sac Connecte

super application je ne connaisses pas je suis heureux de l'avoir mis un grand merci banana

Shamlove

It's an amazing app. Works perfectly. Keep it up

Next Lucky Com

Great support group and easy to install app

The Stylish Edit

I LOVE this app!! Best thing I could have added to my store. It was super easy to install and I loved the auto set up based on their recommendation, which was more than fine for me as a new store owner.

The live dashboard is awesome.. I'm slightly addicted to it. The social aspect is also great. I believe it was really instrumental in selling a dress that hadn't been getting much traction. So happy with this app. Do yourself a favor and get it now!