Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Riles & Bash

I've been impressed with this app so far. I'm able to add reviews to my products and it's even requesting reviews from my customers automatically.

Grace - Sacred Space

Location Australia

I love this app so much! It is visually beautiful for the customer and I have never had so many reviews. Definitely worth having connected to my store.

kociakulka.pl

Location Poland
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Wydaje mi się że jest to jedna z najlepszych apliakcji do recenzji dostępna na Shopify. Bardzo prosta w obsłudze

Kicksinto

Time spent using app 5 minutes

easy to use , and great interface, helped me create products reviews and send out emails at just one click

Nutty D'Lites

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to use and useful. It took moments to set up and has helped give consumers confidence to buy my products.

LOUD 'N' PROUD LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

Reviews are crucial to trust with your new potential customers. For sure recommend this app. Fera is also super easy to use.

Swish Equestrian Ireland

Location Ireland

Good platform and service, I can recommend Fera for your store. Flexible and easy to install yourself. Five Stars

Schildkröten.de - der Schildkrötenshop

Location Germany

Super App. Können wir nur jedem empfehlen. Insbesondere die Funktion des automatischen E-Mail-Versands an Kunden, ist hervorragend.

Cuinat i al Plat A CASA

Location Spain
Time spent using app 13 minutes

I was using this app 3 years ago when I started my Shopify journey and now I'm back again working hand in hand with Fera :D Thank you!

DETAILEDMINDco

Time spent using app About 19 hours

This app is so easy to use and USER FRIENDLY. NOT TO MENTION the TOP NOTCH customer service in the chat box!

July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your review ❤️ We are so happy that you find our app easy to use and have had a great experience with our customer service team. Please reach out to use again if you need anything 🙂