Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 12, 2023

This is a great app for reviews with great design and simplicity that will furfill your needs for you site.

TIMACE Watches
Sweden
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
January 11, 2023

An awesome app that is super easy to set up and use! Makes your brand more trustworthy as customers can see other customers' experiences and be more confident in what they are buying.

That Sneaker Store
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited January 11, 2023

I wanted to install a review app, so I looked at several and reluctantly chose it, but this one is easy to use! I'm glad the steps were explained in a way that was easy to understand.
I'm not used to it yet, so I don't know in the future, but I'm subscribing for the time being.

THANK YOU!!

24th Avenue
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
January 11, 2023

Amazing app! Works really well and is super easy to set up :) Super customizable and simple, super easy to use :)

Scarlettclub
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
January 11, 2023

Fera Product App is easy to manage, and customer support is fantastic.
Highly recommend it if you are looking to add reviews to your website.

IJDI.NET
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 11, 2023

The app itself is worth 5 stars, but I would like to highlight how good Fera's support is. The support agent who helped me went above and beyond to make sure that Fera was integrated on my store how I wanted it, even providing expert advice outside of their product offering.

ambee
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 10, 2023

best review app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RecoveryExpress
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 10, 2023

Great app, helps me figure out where my traffic is coming from so I may optimize my marketing for the best results. Fast and reliable customer assistance. Highly recommend

I HAIR U
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 8, 2023

This review app is very user friendly and provided an extremely smooth integration into my shopify store!

Quality Creations by Amber
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 7, 2023

Una delle poche app con un piano gratuita decente a mio parere, mi piace molto e un giorno forse farò l'upgrade

Socialdrop