Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Art By Nathaniel

I have used this app for several of my shopify stores and it never disappoints. Keep up the great work!

S&T

Holden you the MVP That's the best app ever, and customer support is bombbbb I caant find any othr better appp

Otakuvie

Super application très complète pour tout ce qui est preuve social je recommande a tout le monde, elle va beaucoup vous aidez

The Rotten Fruit Box

Good app. does what it says. However, it ended up being expensive for the limited usage we were giving it.

Green Friday Shop

Great app. Simple and valueble. Helps you to send notification to every visitor in the way that is not agressive.

Jinga Juice Philippines

Fera has been helping lots of merchants. I'm happy my developer added this app to my store. I like it that you can move the app in your product pages by selecting which part to put it. Very easy and smart! They definitely thought of merchant experience there!

- jingajuice.com.ph -

MB+Standard

This app is awesome. It took the place of a few apps that I was using. It saved me money, and now everything is consolidated into one app. Highly recommend!

GLAD HIPPO

Amazing must try and download ...it is a great [;ugin one hsould launc it for a store lots many things to do

So Not Size Zero

A must-have app for all Shopify stores! Especially love the 'low stock count + viewer counts' skill function! ((:
Thank you to Kopila for the fantastic and speedy installation as well!

Luxitech Digital

facil manuseio, gostei estou instalando para gerar mais vendas com pop up que me ajudem a converter