Fera Social Proof & Reviews

Fera Social Proof & Reviews

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof & Reviews App - Increase Conversions & Trust

Albol

not bad , i don't understand everything but it's look good

Akcaltrade

a useful application so beautiful app

Beautygene

Still testing the app, will update the review

Rev0lution

Good producer good app I like the ability to control sales pop up and create urgency one of the best I’ve used

Flexeyewear

Love it! Really helps push sales!

Homemade Jams Pickles And Preserves

Seems pretty cool, notifications can look really nice with thought an effort.
The statistics given are very informative.

Angela

Gifts Are Blue

I have been using the app for a few weeks and I would certainly recommend. I would say that there a couple of features that the app is missing that I believe they are working on, and its my only reason for not giving it five stars. On the plus side, in just a few weeks, I have seen a boost in sales on our site, because of this app, which is great. On another strong note, the support team is highly responsive, very quick to fix any issue you may have and also very knowledgeable. For stores that have some sales, or get quite a bit of traffic and looking to convert that to better sales, I would highly, highly recommend. Its very easy to use, and the steps to setup are simple and clear. Great App!

Biggerdealzz

This is a good app which helps you to get more customers.

Rodentia

I wish it was possible to set the timer to a random time between a minimum and a maximum time, but overall the app works well.
Great support too

Sdetalles

Traying for the first month, I will update my comment after