Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

OGarden Store

Very nice app and versatile. You got access to a full variety of useful things to help your store to more attractive. Simple to use, create and place to your store.

February 7, 2020

These are things we love to hear! Always feel free to reach out if you need any help. :)

Lesophi

Excelente aplicación y lo mejor es que es que permite múltiples configuraciones para optimizar el proceso de compra.

February 7, 2020

Gracias por tu comentario!

Smart Sourcing

Used them for a month, they helped me drive sales, excellent support. My best review of any app goes to Fera

Update 2 - These guys have such amazing support if you are not using them you are truly missing out on an amazing conversion app!!

February 4, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy that we could help you drive sales ❤️

thebetterlifegadgets.com

sigo aprendiendo de ella pero es muy buena y basica si quieres lograr conversiones, lo mejor de todo es que es gratis

February 4, 2020

Gracias por tu comentario.

Pregad

Like it
Very good experience very helpful ill always use this app for the need of improving the store trust

February 4, 2020

Happy we could help and thank you for your review.

dropshipstoretesta01

heaasdag k Sztenc
1 year ago
Most confusing app. Please change it up!

Joe Mckinney
Joe Mckinney
10 months ago
When i set this up im getting a blank tab at the beginning of the list of tabs, and I dont see any way to get rid of this? any help?

Peter Perrino
Peter Perrino
1 year ago
Excellent App! Just what I was looking for. Thank you, Tom. Kind Regards, Peter

Philip Dent
Philip Dent
10 months ago
This works a treat, thanks for the vid and app.

Maria L.
Maria L.
9 months ago
This tool is amazing! thanks a lot!!

Mochamad Dhias
Mochamad Dhias
1 week ago
how to edit a html in this apps?

February 4, 2020

Thank you for your review! Reviews like yours help us to improve our product and make it better for other users.

esthetehome

I really like it! Very usefull app for shopify . Help us to sell more!)
I'm gonna figure out all options which you have !)

February 4, 2020

Hurrah! Thanks. If you need any help setting things up, feel free to reach out to us or check out the resources page here: https://www.fera.ai/resources/

yellowfever

I used this app its pretty decent.
may i should give it a try before using it because it is not allowing me to skip this

January 9, 2020

Thank you for your review!
Just FYI you can click the x on the top right to skip that dialog if you didn't want to provide one. Feel free to delete this one if it was a mistake :). We'll work on making the UI more user-friendly.

ITS! - Sua Loja Online

Best app.
Many features, service and support very efficient and fast.
I was very well attended.
Download now and start using.

February 4, 2020

We appreciate your review! If there is anything you need in the future, let us know!

TrendyPH

Good. I love this app to build trust with my customers. This is by far the best app I usedfor social proofing! :D

February 4, 2020

Woohoo! Happy to hear that our app is helping you build trust :)