Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Masked Dad Workshop

Needed an app to have customer easily leave a review for our product so that the next and new buyers could be happy with their purchase

Carmen Seijas - La Sombra Studio

Por ahora llevo un mes usándola pero estoy muy contenta, es fácil y no tienes que preocuparte por nada, prácticamente funciona sola. Aún me falta probar alguna de sus funcionalidades pero para hacer campaña de reviews y descuentos, está muy bien.

Valmurr Wigs Wefts And More

I enjoy the detailed responses from the Fera customer service agents when I need help. They go beyond and above to assist me with even unrelated problems. I am so happy to work with this App because buyers reviews are very important to my business. I am able to send messages to remind buyers to leave reviews. This feature is automatic and is awesome to have.

Bird And Bear Shop

It works perfectly. I couldn't live without it now. All automated. Set it up and forget about it. Except to approve reviews.

Illures

i love this app as it allows my page to look proffesional clean and sellable. id defooo recommend this app for starter businesses!!!!

Dr. Su Glow x Grow

Fera has some amazing UI/UX and fits our purpose perfectly. It is very functional with some very good features.

The Roman Catholic Store

I love this app. I have used it to elicit reviews from customers very easily. I used to send Klayvio emails but they didnt respond to them. Fera makes it easy to write reviews directly from the email. Additonally the customer support is AMAZING, they answer immediately. Very easy to use and integrate. Holden is particularly helpful. This is by far the best reviews app on Shopify, I have tried almost all the apps available and none of them compare

Morgan's Boutique, LLC

Very easy to use and set up! I love that I did not have to customize everything to fit my needs of reviews! It was easy to set up my Facebook account and connect the reviews!

Beer Barrel

I like how simple to set it up and how quickly I'm getting reviews from my customers. Highly recommend to try it.

TOPSHOES.LV

Good app for the business. Reviews are very important for online stores like us to gain trust of customers.