Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

KINGSMAN JOYEROS MÉXICO

Urgency, real working tools, excellent customer service! I love this app. You should install this on your store!

KATANA BOUTIQUE

Love this app in any way! I think it's my favorite from the app list I use! I love how it allows real time tracking of what is being viewed and the statistics! Love it so much!

bark alot

Fera.ai is really great. As I transition my store over to shopify, I've been struggling to make the customers that come to my store make the purchase for their doggies. My products are all made in house, so I don't have a ton, and I want customers to know that they need to buy quickly! Overall happy.

bioskincoco

good goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Plugvoid

I think this is the best app to start with, easy to handle and promising.
the UI is very friendly and I think it would help more than any other app

VanishTrends

excellent fantastic and the best of the best. very useful for sales every day and have maximise my orders.

EmporioLanning

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!! with all the exclamation points possible he helped with every single detail on what i needed to achieve my vision, great communication and fast response. if i could give one more STAR i would.

HIIT gear

I started using this app from 2018 and it really helped me improve my store a lot. It has dozens of cool features that can improve your website. Also, the support team is also one of a kind.

NXTGNERATION

Great app. Help boost sales on my site and the stats it provided made it effective to strategize my marketing.

ProCanchas

Me encanta esta aplicación. Es muy útil para fomentar las ventas de los futuros clientes en la tienda.