Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited December 26, 2022

easy to use and has amazing customization, thanks a lot also has good pricing for someone who just started an e-commerce store

Pidore
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
December 25, 2022

Top service. The guys from support are really fast and know what they do. I will keep working with them

PlantScraper
Czechia
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 24, 2022

This app has everything you need, Holden has been so helpful and responsive for all of my questions and helped me set up everything I needed, I would love to see more layout and customisation features in future to really make it align with your brand! Thank you

Fur Baby Boutique Australia
Time spent using app: 11 days
December 24, 2022

So far so good. I was immediately and easily able to place the reviews widget on my site and import my reviews from the old app. The only problem is the dates all changed to today, so all the reviews are reflecting today's date. But I'll figure that out. Everything else was so easy and slick. Thanks!

Red Gypsy Bohemian
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
December 23, 2022

Easy to use and simple to install. I love using their software and encourage others to check it out and give it a go.

TDF Events
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 23, 2022

semplice intuitiva ben descritta, multi channel, semplice importazione dei dati da google, fb, insta, trustP, ecc

Liberblu
Italy
Time spent using app: 22 days
December 21, 2022

Ive used several apps for review in my 6 years of business. Fera has blown away the completion in its user friendly application. This is the easiest and most aesthetic app I've used yet. 10/10

XEXYMIX HONG KONG
South Korea
Time spent using app: 1 day
Fera Commerce Inc replied January 6, 2023

❤️Thank you for your review❤️ It is wonderful to hear that you have found our app to be easy to use and aesthetically compatible with your store! 🎉

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything 🙂

December 21, 2022

Great app with great customer service. They sent emails to remind me to activate my widget and also help anytime I need

BabyDinoCorn
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 21, 2022

Great app, our customers love sending us reviews from Fera. Also it's very simply to use and works well.

Velour LA