Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

woofydays

Fera has so many great features and the support is great. It was a little bit difficult to get the reviews in the right spot on the site the support was helping fit that.

Sitti Social Enterprise

It was so nice to discover Fera! It was so easy to use, to set-up and have great customer service! They're also very affordable compared to other apps in the market! We recommend them!

Rose's Treasury

I love that this app allows pictures and videos of customers to be uploaded! It is also really easy to use! And the customer service is really great-- and fast!

Blanc&Co.

Best review app!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wishes to have customers' reviews on their company website!

BC WELLNESS

This is a great app, easy to use and works great, I´ve only been using it for a few days but loving it so far!

Marie Lashaays

I love this app ! Its very easy to send review requests for my customers who have purchased my product.

Kid Creation Jewellery

used the customer journey every day i like it very much. reviews are also great and love its for free

Retykle

Holden from the CS team was super helpful to us, and fixed all our issues super quickly. Highly recommend him and this app.

PawzUps

Exactly what I was looking for! the additional functions I did not know I needed but use many of them

Solidamie

I initially found this app and started using as it was most user friendly one for showing a logos banner for the press features I wanted to list for my store, but then I saw that it does great review options like incentivising customers to leaver reviews by offering them a discount and etc, so I then also transferred my reviews from another app. Overall, it brought me more sales, so I am very excited to have found Fera - thank you!