Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Anubis Market

es muy buena aplicación me ha ayudado mucho con los compradores, le doy 5 estrellas y espero sigan, muchas gracias

Azarai

This app is AMAZING and worth every penny. The customer service team deserve very high praise. They usually respond within minutes (gasps!!!) and resolve any issues very promptly.

PrideCords

Great app! Great interface and customization. Using the Free Shipping Bar and Flash Sale Timer Support is super helpful as well!

www.Nuroco.com

Oh my gosh I had to write a review about this app. It's amazing. i can see how it can help me boost my conversions. so many great tools but customizeable. Everything fonts colors I can customize it makes my site so pretty. Also customer service was so good. I had a session with Lisa and she walked me through the whole app it was the best tutorial I got on an app hands down. Just love it!! They have excellent service go for it !

Bikini every day

Easy and fun to build your store. you can play around and get what suites you best. easy to save and preview.

The Trending Treasures

Firstly, the staff and help are unbelievable. Kopila, Holden, Lisa, and Elona have helped me so much, its quite crazy. On top of that, the app itself is amazing. So, overall, this is maybe the best app and service on Shopify!

TopSkin

Amazing service, Incredible help from Kopila
She has helped me to successfully implement all the features i needed!

Pink Prints

Super easy to install and use. Any issues i had were solved swiftly by their very friendly and helpful team. Great app!

Futuro Goods

User-friendly, easy to use and install. Increased conversion from the first day after installation. Highly recommend!

Teosmilee shop

Really good for increasing your checkout. So helpful and you will use. Experience with Urgency, Social Proof & Timers was good Thanks