Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Niche Nutrition

Amazing app! It has helped me with all of my time clock needs and review needs thank you guys sooooo much

Allprohouse

dxads gergsdfg 54grwgdc qrewWE EFDFSWFWEWR FDSDFWEERWE FDAFASD dfsfwtrertre ytrhgfhgfht yytj tyjtgh g

Next Trendy Thing

Wonderful support and very good app. I recommend it ^^
The support has been really helpful with any question I may have

THE TRENDING STUFF

i made my first sale with this app ! it s good i love it and i recommend it for yyyyyyyyyyooooooooooouuuuu aaalllll

Fukurou Passion

i make my first sale with this app ! It's make the job perfectly. Easy to use and setup. I recommend this app

FutureFingerprint

I used this application to help me make more sales. I really like how it works and I would recommend it to everyone.

seeing through your eyes

first time i used this App its so simple a few click and its launched. I have used other apps but i like this.

resolutioncolo

Customer service is so good! Love these guys, if you have any issues with this app they will help you even at 9:37 pm on a Friday night like me.

Lift Down

I never leave reviews but I had to leave one for Fera. This app literally is the best. Not only does it provide you with tools to better convert customers, but the customer support team is just top notch. Jay helped me out tremendously. He delivered help in a timely manner and his intellect showed. He's really good!! I'd give this app 6 stars if i can.

Hewitt Education

This is probably the best APP out there, l am a technical novice but l was able to set everything l needed effortlessly. I then proceeded to seek further help from their customer services who were simply amazing! This is what customer services is meant to be like, a lady called Kopila attended to my incessant questions with the utmost patience and worked her way in the back-end to ensure my website and App displayed things the way l wanted them to be. Thank you for restoring my faith in a good customer experience.