Fera Social Proof

Fera Social Proof

by Fera Commerce Inc

Social Proof App That Increases Conversions, Sales, and Trust

Futuro Goods

User-friendly, easy to use and install. Increased conversion from the first day after installation. Highly recommend!

Teosmilee shop

Really good for increasing your checkout. So helpful and you will use. Experience with Urgency, Social Proof & Timers was good Thanks

Ville à Joie 🇫🇷

Cool product, lot of options, good interface, easy integration but you can do deeper with the code, i recommend

LessLife

Customer sevice was great! Holden helped me out multiple times and got things perfect. This app is a must for all shopify stores. RECOMENDED

Dope Clothes

Customer service was great. Holden helped me out multiple times and got things perfect This app is a must for all shopify stores

Supply Connect

Wonderful App! It's an all in one tool for optimization and conversions! Highly recommend to beginners & shopify veterans.

Secure Motion

very good tres bonne appli indispensable pas cher facile a utiliser et a coder je ecomma,nde cette a

leblueyestore

Really satisfied with the costumer service! Kopila helped me today and she was fast and kind! Thank you to all the support team!

Newborn Gift

I am still learning to use it, but it gives me a lot of important data. All this data is important for me to learn how are my clients looking at my store..

RBA Shop

I used this app and I do not regret it. Undoubtedly it is one of the best upsales apps and greatly increases the conversion in your store.