Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Crypto Clothing Factory

Pathetic app. I can't change users. The verification email never shows up. Now I will have to find another app that can actually work.

February 21, 2022

The reason you weren't able to verify is because your email was bouncing since it was not fully set up yet.

Not really a Fera issue, but we've figured it out for you. Check your inbox for instructions on how to continue.

PS: We responded to your message which you sent at 10:38pm on Sunday calling our team "stupid f*****g dips***s" this morning, despite it being Family Day holiday here in Canada. 😅

PAPERCRAFT WORLD

The UI of the app is great but there are really bugs everywhere. I had to message support every step of the way. Finally a display bug had to be looked at by their IT. It's been 3 days without any feedback, after 3 days of trying to get it set up. Moving to one of the many other competitors, please test your apps before launching.

MARVI

I installed the app and had issues with it importing reviews. I followed all instructions however its not working. I lodged an enquiry in the chat, it's been 5 hours and it's still not resolved. Getting a response is at least a 30min wait (it says someone will respond in a few min, unfortunately thats not true) and then a reply after is approx 20 to 30minutes. It's now 2:30am. Issue isnt resolved. I've got smile and yotpo and the responses are much faster, it appears the fera team is either really small and need more online agents or just not as responsive, either way the customer doesnt get assistance. So far it's been a poor experience.

Kerrald

Worst UX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 3, 2020

Hello Kerrald,

Sorry about your experience. Can you let us know what issues you faced so that we can fix them for you? Talk soon :)

Glamorya

useless app, charged me 30$ after 1hour using it i realize that you can even add a trust badge to the checkout page you need Shopify plus.
95% of the other functions can get them for free. The best thing when check the dashboard. its shows that the app made me 1963$ since i install it , waist of money....

January 18, 2020

I'm really sorry you had a bad experience here. I know money doesn't come easy and the authorization screen can look scary sometimes.

You were NOT CHARGED $30. Check your Shopify bill. You simply authorized a monthly plan which which would only be active had you decided to continue using the app for rest of the month. If you are seeing a $30 charge on your bill, this mistake is 100% from Shopify and you should contact them for a refund ASAP.

Also, you or someone with access to your account previously installed the app on June 24, 2019 and used up your trial days, so that's why you didn't have a free trial automatically. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't reset the trial period automatically, but if you need more time to evaluate things we're very happy to extend the trial.

Anyways, let me know if I can help with anything in the future.

Ladys World of Fashion

Are you serious?? This app was $9/months with unlimitted skills. Several days ago my site do not loaded any of your skills and I have unistalled. I istalled again and the app want to charge me again! And now I saw new prices here!!!! Why???? I was customer for several months and now I have to choose a new plan with only 3 skills????????
NEVER EVER! Thank you.

October 24, 2019

Thanks for providing feedback, and sorry for the troubles.

You were using more than your plan was allowing you to but we were just not enforcing the limit on your account as a courtesy. After you uninstalled and re-installed the system was just doing what it's supposed to do and recommend you subscribe to the plan that supports all the features you are using.

Anyways, we're not looking to "nickel and dime" you, and if you get in touch with out team we'll work out a plan that works better for your business.

Dolago

It's not goodIt's not goodIt's not good
It's not goodIt's not goodIt's not goodIt's not goodIt's not good

August 2, 2019

Hey your first review of the app was a 5/5 and then you changed it to a 1/5.

You're still using this app today and only started using it recently, so I'm surprised that this is your review. Is there anything we can help with?

Best Dealz

Used the app for a few days, didn't like it so much so i've uninstalled it.

Found it just a few days later that the app left traces and kept on displaying on my product page- which caused a conversion drop.

May 3, 2019

Unfortunately Shopify has no means to automatically remove integrated HTML code upon uninstallation of an app because as soon as the app is uninstalled they revoke access to the store so nothing can be done by the app anymore. The Shopify team has indicated that they are working on improving this process, and we do have help articles on our website that we send to anyone who uninstalls our app to help them out with these steps.

QualityCanadianGoods

There are so many great reviews from before, but i couldn't get it to work. I think the app must be having issues now even from the last review it says the app crashed. After installing the app, I clicked Browse Marketplace Skills and it took me to a screen and just kept spinning the heart. I even tried to refresh a few times. Maybe they cannot support this many stores anymore...

April 2, 2019

Hey there! The spinning heart you described was due to us undergoing some heavy load on our server.

But the good news is, we have resolved the issue! I'll be sending you over a personal email so I can help you make the best of Fera now that we are all fixed up!

Livid Tee®

totally misleading says its free buts try to charge you for monthly at $49.99 for a whole year ,.

March 1, 2019

THIS REVIEW IS INACCURATE!

You will NOT be charged for your 1-year trial.

This person didn't read the trial authorization screen...

Try it for yourself and you will see - no charges. It really is a great deal. 😁

Previous 1 3