Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mintiny

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 1 year

2 of 3 widgets are not working at all. Worst support ever. At first, they try to tell you the problem is on your side, than do nothing and totally forget about the problem. Then someone else connects and it all starts again from scratch. I am trying to explain all the problems every day again.

December 28, 2020

Thank for this review. You made our day by mentioning that you find Fera easy to set up and love the design!

Please reach out if you need anything at all.

Relook's Followers

Location Poland

I just used it and doesn't work in my shop. I made all personalization to make appear it in my shop but nothing

1 Conner Shop

Time spent using app About 8 hours

i still looking and test

Mooka Kooka

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

Good kflnvmzaelùnzmNVNVé"zejnfùocné"ùzlnflkn"rvljnfmjrzbfolkndsjfnjzbrkhbajrbvjzc;dnc;

3stoks

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

It started to work and then disappear,,, what happened ? it is the second time with another store

B B N B Boutique

I'm Not liking. cuz I have no clue how to use it right! when I ativated it was showing in my 100 products at the same time. I havent find how I DO IT JUST FOR ONE PRODUCT WHEN WILL BE RUNING ADS. so Im pretty sure will cancel it. Its not that easy to beginners

Gnetiks

qw er ty uy re ww ww ww ww ww ww ww w c dddddd

Smart Aleck

This app is ok if you use in consecutively / It just did not fit my theme! the interface is not up to date to me and it made my site look cheesy. It also stalled each time i try to view the dash board. I just mainly use it to track traffic. If I could give 2 1/2 I would but you can't do half stars. This is just my person opinion. I suggest trying out the app and make a judgement for yourself. Everyone's experience is their own. What doesn't work for me may work for you.

Good Luck on Your Shopify Journey!

M H Production

Time spent using app 10 minutes

I wish it had a function where you can customize the option where the customer is looking at the product