Urgency, Social Proof & Timers

Urgency, Social Proof & Timers

by Fera.ai

Over 20+ Urgency & Social Proof Apps (Timers, Popups & more!)

Inches For Queens

I am still learning the app and haven't made any sales from it but I know that once I've figured it out, It will make me a lot of money

Arutou Imports

o aplicativo é bom porem muito confuso de mexer, pelo menos foi a minha experiência com o uso do aplicativo mas mesmo assim é muito bom

Bottle-D

Looks too complicated to use. Not for beginners, would advise for users with some experience in development only

DCD

The app was great until they change the recurring charges which I had 1-year free trial. The app crash out of the blue and didn't respond at all so I was forced to uninstall it and when I try installed again it asks for recurring monthly payments. Soon later I find out that the app stops working because the change the membership plan and what bothers me is that they even took the time to letting the users like me know about the change. The app is good but not enough for fees their are asking.

April 1, 2019

I'd love to speak with you one-on-one to talk about the issues you experienced, particularly in regards to your plan. The app did not stop working because of the plan changes. We had some downtime due to a server issue, which has been resolved.

With the free trial, you would not have been asked to upgrade your plan until your trial ended. However, in uninstalling the app it asked you to select a new plan upon re-installation because when you uninstall Fera it does not keep your store's data.

Thanks for your review. I will reach out to you personally by email so we can chat about this further.

Kadgetsy

It is ok. Could be better, I hope it will be improved, I don't like the dashboard and settings. Also, I think that it is buggy, I am not sure as I didn't use much yet.

Unique-Detailz

New to the app. Test run.so far I like it. Really hoping to grow business with this tool. The goal is to get more sales!!

MAK Daddy

I was really looking for trust badges but what they offer is great but its not showing up on my store yet

Leilacools

My sales are within the 'free plan' threshold so I am happy to have the app installed. It looks great and is simple to use. I do have some questions about how the app measures their influence of sales...but I don't have to worry about that right now.

Mighty View

I liked this application. It allows to realize beautiful social proofs and to control them

Bluebaybeach