Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Crowned by Royalty

Time spent using app About 1 month

Roel was helpful! ive just signed up for it. will update once ive used it for a while! so far so good

Alkalive Holistic Wellness

Time spent using app 10 minutes

just starting, so i will let you know as soon as i get familiar with it ............................

Petite Bello

i just have install the app. I'll get back in a week once proven that it can be use for long if it really helps the business.

February 4, 2020

Excited to see how you find the app. There are some helpful resources here: https://www.fera.ai/resources/ , but you can reach out to support at anytime.

Audazu

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Estava bom funcionando certinho, mas o aplicativo simplesmente parou do nada ! Não dá pra depender de algo assim...

Inches For Queens

Location South Africa

I am still learning the app and haven't made any sales from it but I know that once I've figured it out, It will make me a lot of money

Arutou Imports

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 hours

o aplicativo é bom porem muito confuso de mexer, pelo menos foi a minha experiência com o uso do aplicativo mas mesmo assim é muito bom

Bottle-D

Location South Africa

Looks too complicated to use. Not for beginners, would advise for users with some experience in development only

DCD

The app was great until they change the recurring charges which I had 1-year free trial. The app crash out of the blue and didn't respond at all so I was forced to uninstall it and when I try installed again it asks for recurring monthly payments. Soon later I find out that the app stops working because the change the membership plan and what bothers me is that they even took the time to letting the users like me know about the change. The app is good but not enough for fees their are asking.

April 1, 2019

I'd love to speak with you one-on-one to talk about the issues you experienced, particularly in regards to your plan. The app did not stop working because of the plan changes. We had some downtime due to a server issue, which has been resolved.

With the free trial, you would not have been asked to upgrade your plan until your trial ended. However, in uninstalling the app it asked you to select a new plan upon re-installation because when you uninstall Fera it does not keep your store's data.

Thanks for your review. I will reach out to you personally by email so we can chat about this further.

Kadgetsy

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

It is ok. Could be better, I hope it will be improved, I don't like the dashboard and settings. Also, I think that it is buggy, I am not sure as I didn't use much yet.

Unique-Detailz

New to the app. Test run.so far I like it. Really hoping to grow business with this tool. The goal is to get more sales!!

Previous 1 3