Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Jolie Fem

I wanted my site to feel legit. And that my customers can gain trust by seeing other customers that are real buying the same item that they like.

aboutthe

I used this app to submit a request for reviews for my store. It was so easy to do. I do wish there was a way to better customize the messages but otherwise, it was really nice.

September 1, 2021

🙂Thank you for your review🙂 Thank you for trusting us to help you gather reviews for your store!

If you need any help or have questions, please reach out to us at any time🙂

Smithy Shop

I just installed the app and look around. I will update review later.
Thanks for requesting this....

September 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! Thank you for trusting us to help you gather reviews for you ❤️

Please let us know if you need help at any time!

Igloo Spa

I'm still trying to figure how to use it but seems great. It seems very easy to use and it's set up to be convenient.

Classic Beans

The app is easy to install and use, the pricing is competitive. Overall a hiccup less experience. Recommended.

Wonky

Very quite to respond and fixed my issue straight away. 4* as I was not able to do it myself on the app.

Restorabod

High quality and easy to learn/use, am having issues with importing fresh reviews but other than that Fera is a perfect app

J'adored by Jody

This app is great for rewards. So far I havent had any trouble and the style is nice. You can also link other apps.

iHealSX

So Far so good, I will be back in 30 days to update review since today is first day. So far the layout and everything is simple.

Wishes the Party Store

Easy to install and to be able to see my shopper's journeys is incredibly useful. Adding testimonials to my website was straightforward. I would definitely recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15