Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Deep Rootz Hair Care

I'm still new to the app. but so far, I'm enjoying it. I am looking forward to learning more and adding to my website.

Sale Today

Location Australia

Incredible Customer support, Took a while the first time but after 2-3 days tehy helped me with glitches that occured, 4 stars as i need more customization, thankyou guys! welldone

Alluring Beleza

I used this app and it is great. it helped with all of my needs to make my store look professional and modern

Marilou Press

This is a great app that is extremely easy to set up to use. It integrates very well with Shopify, and allows for a number of review setups and interactions with customers and lots of flexibility in terms of our reviews are requested and managed. I personally would love the ability to apply a little more typographic control in terms of how the reviews appear (e.g. being able to control the line height and letterspacing in the text), hence the four instead of five stars — but overall, it really is a solid app and I look forward to continuing to use it.

monicagonzalezart

Location Australia

It works pretty good! However I wish there were more design options as I find the layouts provided lacking a bit of elegance/professionalism.

PrintdFit

I love how it displays reviews to potential customer on my website, I also like how I can approve of decline reviews.

Styles By Stoney

I love this app cause it helps me with sales and gaining new customers. I would love it more if u had more customers and sales on a more daily basis. I will continue to use this platform until I see progress and more.

mygreenalley

I'm downloading this app and setting it up and it wants a review right away before I get a chance to use it. Hmmm... If it does everything it is supposed to then I'll be happy to change to 5 stars! It seems like a well made review app. Time will tell!

Slashed Depot

it can be better........................................................................................................................................................................

Apothecary By Mariza

Great app, it has everything that you would want in a review app. Automation editing and incentives for your customers. I only gave it four stars because it doesn't directly connect with Google as far as I know, but I love the app very easy to use and you can insert the widgets anywhere you need them to be on your site

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17