Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Wonky

Very quite to respond and fixed my issue straight away. 4* as I was not able to do it myself on the app.

Restorabod

High quality and easy to learn/use, am having issues with importing fresh reviews but other than that Fera is a perfect app

J'adored by Jody

This app is great for rewards. So far I havent had any trouble and the style is nice. You can also link other apps.

iHealSX

So Far so good, I will be back in 30 days to update review since today is first day. So far the layout and everything is simple.

Wishes the Party Store

Easy to install and to be able to see my shopper's journeys is incredibly useful. Adding testimonials to my website was straightforward. I would definitely recommend this app.

Stray Funk Design - Exclusive unique designs on organic clothing and accessories

i have just installed the app and so far its working great. Only 4 stars until i see the full functionality then I will reassess.

Onlymyplace

I've used this app to add testimonials to cart page and to up sell. App has intuitive interface and does not slow the store down much.

The Bovell Empire

Just downloaded this app so I still need time to fully decide. The free audit is very encouraging tho, i'll update my review later.

EN Beauty Salon

The app is not bad for managing the reviews, but many of the customizations are still in preparation. It seems dev portal and technical documentations are still in preparations. So I guess if you are using English and are a basic user with no-code requirements, this may be the right one for you. ---- This is an addition and update to this review due to the engagement for the partner success team at Fera. They were very eager to try and meet our team's needs and were able to disclose more dev portal information that disclosed how the tags work in the custom editor. This was useful but at the sametime I believe should have been available from the start as they are advertising how powerful their solution is. However based on their efforts I've added another start. The mechanism to try and getting you buy-in to the up-selling on their capabilities is a bit unfortunate and due to this I wouldn't give this 5 stars until their platform is really complete.

Rare Shapewear

First time using a review app for my website! Super easy to use and work:) Can't give it 5 stars yet until I've seen progress

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14