Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo Reviews + Ratings

IRVINNS

Before this I had the Shopify review app, but I found it very little in terms of design and possibilities. there were three on my list, Judgeme, Stamped and Fera. Fera was finally chosen because this app also offers other options. Stamped is very nice in terms of interface and really focused on customer reviews, and many different widget options. I miss that with Fera, the widget design options. And lastly, at Fera the customer receives an email if he or she wants to leave a review, but that goes via a link in the same email, while Stamped and Judgeme have already processed that in their email, so one step less for the customer. . It should be so simple and fast for the customer and Fera should also integrate that service. All in all, Fera has won for its minimalist design and easy interface plus many additional other services that they offer.

HxTM

So far so good. Wish it connected with Klaviyo but not bad. I am still exploring the program. At least customer service is responsive.

Funnyfairy

trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying tryingtrying trying

January 11, 2021

Hey Hey Funnyfairy! Let us know what you need help with so we can get you up and running ASAP :)

Gloge Store

I didn't see the widget I am looking for after installing the app. It's really frustrating. I wanted a widget that will show how many customers have an item in their cart. I don't know if I should leave the app or uninstall it but this is a great app for reviews.

December 28, 2020

Hey Hey Gloge Store!

We reached out to you on how to do that and it looks like it is in the drafts section in your backend. Please let us know if you need help or have any other questions about this widget :)

- Jameela

honeydripp

Kinda confusing but I’m trying to get it to work for me. Nice interface can’t wait to see how it works for my shop thehoneydripp.com

Elysian Hair Collection | Haus of Elysian

I used this app to help build urgency and to show more social proof. So far so good. I would recommend this app.

Vicky's Store

I just use the app. I haven't understood much. I am looking for a good product review to improve my store

Shopindigoblack

Definitely would recommend if you are looking for an app that also has a great support team! I had both Roel and Holden help me within the same day as I had difficulty placing the reviews in the right portion of my store. They both were helpful and helped me get in done real quick!

Jae Zhané

The customer service team was awesome in helping me apply I skill that I could not seem to get to work. If you run into any troubles be sure to make great use of them

November 12, 2020

Thanks for your review! I would love to know exactly what skills you had trouble getting to work (so we can fix it for other store owners). Happy to hear our awesome customer service team was able to help you :)

PhinLife.com Submariner Apparel

It makes my day easier and helps increase my sales! I would recommend this again and again, to anyone who asks.

June 18, 2020

Woohoo! Thanks for the positive review. Let us know what we can do to earn that extra star!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13