Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Rare Shapewear

First time using a review app for my website! Super easy to use and work:) Can't give it 5 stars yet until I've seen progress

PronounPins.org

It's really smooth and easy to use. The marketing campaigns are great too, they make it much easier to get reviews

Bodhi Baby Store

I love this app its easy and cheap and has increased sales. I love how you can control so many aspects of it, and it can be modified to blend in with your store.

Jenny Bean

this is a easy to use app. I added it after having alot of trouble with other apps. However I dont see "review this product" feature. but only and invitation by email to submit a review.

Art & Scents Afrique

Really great app. Gives me vivid analytics and a clear idea of what’s happening on my store. Really love it.

pawbruv

Just learning how to deal with it. Looks pretty simple and good, with a lot of features. I'll add some extra review after some time

AJA Naturals

This is my first day using the app, but so far so good! It's very user friendly which means a LOT to me, and it allows me to see how each widget will look/perform on my site before going Live. I received live customer support that was soo helpful! The wait time was supposed to be 3hrs, but I was assisted in less than 10 mins. Looking forward to having this app help with my conversions & social Proof. Will update the rating after I've had a few weeks to experience the app.

The Starfaces

4 stars for one reason: The initial learning curve is steep. This app is confusing and hard to grasp. However, ALL 4 stars go to the customer service. Basically this app is a perfect alternative to more expensive review apps. So if you get stuck just open the chat and have them help you out.

Epiona - Premium Medi Functional Wear

app is great. free features are good to use and helpful. i just wish it would stop asking for review so many times

February 23, 2021

Hey Hey Epiona,

Thank you for the review. Sorry that you feel like we ask for reviews too much! Please send us an e-mail with suggestions on how we can do better :D

Blanc de Noir & Co.

Still exploring this app. It's going well. Customer service was prompt and helpful. I like the how customizable the reviews widget is.

February 23, 2021

Thanks for the review! Glad Fera is going well for you!

Please let us know what we can do to give you a 5 - star experience :)

- Jameela