Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Nerety

Todo bien, la app funciona correctamente, aunque creemos que es un poco cara por lo que ofrece, pero es práctica.

Velvie

Works nicely, a bit of improvement is needed on the widgets (I have always issues when installing it). Good customer service.

Calibrated Life

I have just started using. Simple to set up and straight forward. Even had a customer ask what I was using.

Moss + Pearl Soap Company

I wanted to be able to easily add review to my website! it seems very easy to use. Time will tell, but I am hopeful it will help me to add nice looking reviews to the site.

My Queen Wears Scrubs

So far, so good. I will continue to test it out, but pretty confident that this one is a keeper. Thank you!

Hairstrong

Super easy to use and friendly features. I just wish you could do a rating submission directly in the email so it's easier for customers who don't want to upload a photo or video

September 29, 2021

😁Thank you so much for your review😁 We're so happy that you are liking the features and find our app easy to use.

If you have any questions or need help, please let us know at any time!

BeautyFix MedSpa

Great app to optimize conversions, upsell and build trust. The app is also very easy to use and gain insights of customer journeys.

Jolie Fem

I wanted my site to feel legit. And that my customers can gain trust by seeing other customers that are real buying the same item that they like.

aboutthe

I used this app to submit a request for reviews for my store. It was so easy to do. I do wish there was a way to better customize the messages but otherwise, it was really nice.

September 1, 2021

🙂Thank you for your review🙂 Thank you for trusting us to help you gather reviews for your store!

If you need any help or have questions, please reach out to us at any time🙂

Smithy Shop

I just installed the app and look around. I will update review later.
Thanks for requesting this....

September 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! Thank you for trusting us to help you gather reviews for you ❤️

Please let us know if you need help at any time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16