Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo Reviews + Ratings

Funnyfairy

trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying trying tryingtrying trying

January 11, 2021

Hey Hey Funnyfairy! Let us know what you need help with so we can get you up and running ASAP :)

Gloge Store

I didn't see the widget I am looking for after installing the app. It's really frustrating. I wanted a widget that will show how many customers have an item in their cart. I don't know if I should leave the app or uninstall it but this is a great app for reviews.

December 28, 2020

Hey Hey Gloge Store!

We reached out to you on how to do that and it looks like it is in the drafts section in your backend. Please let us know if you need help or have any other questions about this widget :)

- Jameela

honeydripp

Kinda confusing but I’m trying to get it to work for me. Nice interface can’t wait to see how it works for my shop thehoneydripp.com

Elysian Hair Collection | Haus of Elysian

I used this app to help build urgency and to show more social proof. So far so good. I would recommend this app.

Vicky's Store

I just use the app. I haven't understood much. I am looking for a good product review to improve my store

Shopindigoblack

Definitely would recommend if you are looking for an app that also has a great support team! I had both Roel and Holden help me within the same day as I had difficulty placing the reviews in the right portion of my store. They both were helpful and helped me get in done real quick!

Jae Zhané

The customer service team was awesome in helping me apply I skill that I could not seem to get to work. If you run into any troubles be sure to make great use of them

November 12, 2020

Thanks for your review! I would love to know exactly what skills you had trouble getting to work (so we can fix it for other store owners). Happy to hear our awesome customer service team was able to help you :)

PhinLife.com Submariner Apparel

It makes my day easier and helps increase my sales! I would recommend this again and again, to anyone who asks.

June 18, 2020

Woohoo! Thanks for the positive review. Let us know what we can do to earn that extra star!

SoTrendify

Fera and Shopify team reviewed the situation and find a solution for the problem. Thank you for the support.

March 24, 2020

Hello SoTrendify,

Glad to hear you are happy with the resolution. :)

Happy Valentines Shop

A veces no me funciona, como esta en ingles no se bien como configurarlo entonces no se si lo hago bien o mal.

Voy a mirar en Youtube.

February 4, 2020

Sí, encuentre nuestros videos de ayuda en YouTube. También tenemos artículos de ayuda (en inglés) aquí: https://www.fera.ai/resources/. ¡Intenta usar el traductor de Google!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12