Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Prana-Natura.fr

I have been impressed by the quick response time and even better with the extremely fast actions taken to satisfy my request.
Great support and App!

September 22, 2021

❤️Thank you for your review❤️ We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with both the app and our support team!

Please reach out to us again if you need anything!

JEWLBEAR BEAUTY

easier than other apps to set up & use right away! great free plan for new sites! 10/10 recommend to anyone!! easy to send emails and request reviews from past orders

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! It's wonderful that you are liking our app and find it easy to set up and use 🙂

Please reach out if you need any help and any time🙂

O So Tiny

this app is easy to use and is helping me build my business.........................................

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your review 😁 Thank you for trusting us to help you gather reviews for your site😁

Please let us know if you need any help at any time!

By Lana Yassine

I honestly just downloaded Fera App. I sent automatic emails to everyone who ordered this year and got 15 reviews within minutes! I love it :)

September 22, 2021

🎉Thank you for your review🎉 We love that you got results (reviews) immediately! Thank you for trusting us to help you gather reviews for your site.

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything!

Iv&Kat

Wonderful app! I love it - really easy to use. It helped me use most of its features and they look amazuing

September 22, 2021

❤️Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review❤️ It's great that you are liking the features and find our app easy to use!

Please let us know if you need any help!

Holivica

We've been using this app for an hour, but the app UX is intuitive and allows for an easy customization. Props for that.

September 22, 2021

Wow! Thank you for your review❤️ We love that you are liking the UX and easy customization!

Please let us know if you need help at any time.

Swedishness

Only getting started but a great experience thus far! I chose Fera because of the possibility to add products reviews AND overall reviews at the same time so am looking forward to that.

September 22, 2021

🙂Thank you for your review🙂 Thank you for choosing us and trusting us to help you gather reviews for your website! It's so great that you are having a great experience.

Please reach out to us at any time if you need anything.

Signal City

So far so good, it was easy to install and it lets me import my reviews without much hassle. will update if anything changes

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your review 😁 It's wonderful that you find the import process easy!

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with at any time!

Fanny Packin'

Very user-friendly. I enjoy how simple it is to monitor where my customers are coming from and what they're doing. Especially with the Buyer Journey area. I wish there was a way to mask data by IP so I can get more accurate data. But all in all, a great product.

September 22, 2021

😁Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review😁 We're so happy to know that you enjoy the customer journey feature!

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with at any time.

3PMaker

I use this app for reviews on my website and it's very simple and easy to use. I'm looking forward to increasing sales by having product reviews.

September 22, 2021

🎉Thank you for your review and thank you for trusting us to help you gather your reviews🎉 We're so happy that you find the app easy to use!

Please reach out to us at any time if you need help with anything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 356 357