Fera Product Reviews App

Beautiful product reviews, photo reviews & video reviews

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Carroten

This app is great and the developers are very helpful towards my needs. Highly recommend them for your needs

MY LITTLE ECO SHOP

Great app! Had it for over a year. Use it on all my other stores also. Great customer support - very quick & efficient to help add bits to the site. Thank you!

Mimor Fabrics

I use this app to finally add customer reviews both for my shop and for my products. The app is very user friendly to use, I recommend it to other entrepreneurs that don't want to spend too much time in order to have such an important aspect of a brand showing off in the home page. Congrats!

The Home Label

Excellent customer service, was able to help me with everything I needed. Would recommend this app 100%

WOW SPORTS

I am still in the trial mode for Fera app. Its seems amazing so far. I will come back with more detailed and specified review once we activate the app and get feedback from customers. Thanks

Wovencraftco

This app is great and easy to install. Has so many widget and all of what you need for low monthly cost. Definitely worth it

Lyss Anne

Customer service is outstanding - responsive to the exact need, video example using my site, and very to the point. I hope the app continues to design more options for showcasing testimonials that are clean and easy to read.

Morando Timbri

ottima app, la migliore fra quelle provate, soprattutto nel trasferimento delle recensioni vecchie,

Debra's Passion Boutique

So far I am happy with 100 reviews for $9 (I had to message because it was showing up as $30 as first). Its much prettier than Yotpo. Yotpo dropped the ball on support. It was somewhat easy to put this app up and running but I did need help on a lot as it's not that easy. I was able to set my colors coordinate with my logo. I was able to load all reviews on every product but those reviews do not link to the exact product. The collection page will allow reviews per product with product review widget and links to the exact review of that exact product so happy with that. I also made a separate page for store reviews which only have 3 reviews and put that page in my footer and use the store reviews carousel widget for the page. Overall great app, great customer support even when closed until Monday they replied. Give this app a try.

Marama Crystals

Amazing! Super intuitive, gives customers the ability to add pictures and video too which I like. Generates a discount code for each customer too which I really like - saves me the hassle! Great app, I love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 386 387