Fera Product Reviews App

Fera Product Reviews App

by Fera Commerce Inc

Product Reviews & Social Proof App - Photo Reviews + Ratings

HomeGroom

Love the app! Been using it for a year now on my different stores. It's perfect for anyone who doesn't want to hire a web developer for small, yet important features. The support is above 5 stars. You have questions or need help with customisation, they're always there for you. And the features get even better over time as they always update and improve their app!

January 18, 2021

Wooohoo! Thank you for being a long time customer HomeGroom. We always want to get better and are happy you have noticed that. Thanks for the review!

A'sha Collection Online

The app has been great in the short time I've used it!!!! I'm looking forward to using the app more.

January 18, 2021

Amazing! Thank you for your review. If you need help with anything, please let us know!

Tank Clothing Company

As a newcomer to the ecommerce world, understanding how to interpret customer behavior and analytics is a large undertaking with a long learning curve. Fera is a valuable tool that offers reliable data and a much welcomed coaching resource. I highly recommend and the "paid" features are worth the cost.

January 18, 2021

What a great review. We are happy that you find value in the app and are using the insights we offer to make your store better!

The House of CO-KÝ

So far so good, I've been using it for almost 2 months. The Free plan]allows you to get acquainted with the app, must upgrade for the better features but still a good insight.

January 18, 2021

Thanks for sticking with the app and finding value in it. As your store grows, you can add more widgets with the paid plans!

If you need help with anything please let us know :))

Queer Ivy Art

The app is wonderful. It's incredibly easy to moderate reviews and pick the perfect spot to put them in your store using a drag and drop editor.

January 18, 2021

Thanks for this review and double thanks for letting others know how easy it is to display their product reviews!

Guffsoup

This app is great, it is simple to use, integrates easily with existing review apps such as yotpo and has a great interface

January 18, 2021

Awesome. Thank you for using Fera and letting other merchants know about your experience!

We are happy that you noticed that you can easily import reviews from Yotpo and other review platforms. If you need help with anything please message us in the app :)

Nirvana Botanicals

AMAZING!!!V REALLY HELPS BRING MY BUSINESS TO LIFE THROUGH PRODUCT REVIEWS & WIDGETS! MY CONSUMERS LOVE THE EASE OF ACCESS!

January 18, 2021

Wooohoooo! This is great to hear that you are using Fera for product reviews. Also happy to hear that your customers are loving Fera too.

Bello Villa

It's great and there's a free plan. Great customer service as well, Holden helped me with all my questions :)

January 18, 2021

Holden is so great! Glad you are enjoying the free plan for your store. Thanks for the review!

Generation20 boutique

Holden is the best. I had some issues with the app and he did his best to make sure everything is okay. Good customer service.

January 18, 2021

Yes! Holden is the best!! Thanks for the great review. Reach out at any time.

Coco & You

I use this app to increase urgency and social proof. Great app. I've not used it to its full extent tho'

January 18, 2021

Thank you for using Fera! We are happy that you are using the app to improve your urgency and social proof. If you need any tips on what else you can do with Fera, head over to our knowledge base: https://www.fera.ai/resources/

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 259 260