4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify stores. It's praised for its ability to import reviews from various platforms, respond to reviews, and offer a Q&A feature. The automated email system, review verification process, AI response feature, and social proof widgets are highlighted for enhancing customer engagement and conversions. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness and problem-solving efficiency. The app is also considered competitively priced, making it suitable for small businesses. Merchants report that it boosts brand image, customer trust, and loyalty.

December 26, 2020

ottima,la cosniglio per chi nuon vuole spendere molto e avere una bella modalità vi visualizzazione delle reviews.

MyDog Sling™
Italy
About 2 hours using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied December 28, 2020

Grazie per la recensione!

December 26, 2020

This app is easy to get through and provides excellent service! I recommend the app if you need product reviews etc

Luksoz London
About 1 year using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied December 28, 2020

Thanks for the recommendation and for using Fera to beautifully display your product reviews!

December 24, 2020

Amazing app. One of the first I added to my shop. Customer service is always quick to respond. TY for existing!

WEAREUPRISERS
Over 3 years using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied December 28, 2020

You are welcome. TY you being a customer. We appreciate you and this review!

December 24, 2020

This is actually one of the best apps i use, everything is super useful. Conversion rates have changed alot since i installed the app. What really amazed me is that they reviewed my website and gave me reccomendations FOR FREE. Thanks alot :)

Zhivago
Egypt
Over 3 years using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied December 28, 2020

YAY! We are happy to hear that. Thank YOU for your awesome review :))

December 23, 2020

Es la app que cada tienda en línea debería tener, 100% recomendable para construir confianza en los clientes y visitantes

Tienda Naturista Pronapresa
Mexico
Almost 2 years using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied December 28, 2020

Muchas gracias por esta increíble reseña. ¡Si necesitas algo, por favor háganoslo saber!

Easy To use , simple, and helpful
It allowed us to put widgets where we want .
We are currently satisfied with the App.

Trend's Digest
4 months using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied December 28, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience!

December 23, 2020

Easy to use and helpful customer service. Customizations are fairly simple to do on your own. Chat support is accessible on-site, too.

Georgia Kate Boutique
Almost 3 years using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied December 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your awesome review! We take pride in our customer service, so we are happy you appreciate it.

December 23, 2020

I always use this app during promotions and sales. Since integrating Fera with my website, I've definitely noticed an increase in 'add to cart' and overall sales. I'd recommend all shop owners to add this to their page. There are features for just about everything and you can even customize your own features if you know some simple coding. Customer service is also very helpful at all times. I really appreciate this app and I'm satisfied with the ease and overall experience of it.

Bella Hijabs
Over 1 year using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied December 28, 2020

Awe thank you so much for this glowing review. It means a lot to us that you us so much of our functionality and are loving it. Hope you had a great holiday selling season!

December 23, 2020

Really like the review collection campaign. Still figuring it out but it has been really helpful so far.

Steve Diossy Marine Artist
About 1 year using the app
Fera Commerce Inc replied December 28, 2020

Awesome! If you need anything at all please let us know. We are always happy to help :)

December 23, 2020

I didn't see the widget I am looking for after installing the app. It's really frustrating. I wanted a widget that will show how many customers have an item in their cart. I don't know if I should leave the app or uninstall it but this is a great app for reviews.

Gloge Store
Over 1 year using the app

Hey Hey Gloge Store!

We reached out to you on how to do that and it looks like it is in the drafts section in your backend. Please let us know if you need help or have any other questions about this widget :)

- Jameela