Festive Holiday Decorations

Festive Holiday Decorations

by RoboTurk

Decorate your store with festive animations for every occasion

International House Of Cats

Out of all the dozens of applications I use on Shopify, This is by far my favorite. Between the customer service and the awesomeness that they are able to upload a file for you is beyond anything I could ever hope for.
You can not go wrong by downloading this application. I highly recommend :)

Copenhagenstyles

Such a fun app! Works great and there is a lot of ways to customize.
Thank you for creating the app!

My Activated Charcoal

Awesome customer service! I inquired about a icon I'd like and within hours it was up and ready to go. Super easy to use, no coding, does exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend.

Tupperware Shop Uk

Great app and easy to use. Great support. I like it because it helps to make your website stand out a bit more!

Garden Goodies

Perfect price for a perfect app! I love how I can decorate my website for special holidays. The customer service is excellent and deserves 10 stars! If there is a picture that I am looking for not offered, I can email customer service and within minutes they have added the picture I need! Definitely a must have app!

Bookbinders Online

Fantastic app, it does exactly what is advertised and has many options for icon size, speed, etc. The customer service deserves 10 stars. I asked for a specific feature to allow us to put the decorations on a particular page to highlight a product. They quickly added the extra feature and were very professional. I am looking forward to using the app when our new product arrives.

Makeupnetau

Sensational product and such amazing customer service. We asked for specific icons and we got them. The team contacted us quickly and implemented our request so fast it was sensational and our web site looks fantastic with the cascading icons. Thanks Festive Decorations!!! cheers Makeupnet

Beautiful You Hair Extensions

Excellent way to get affordable beautiful icons for different seasonal festivities. Will keep this one.

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Easy to use, very nice clean effect without overloading the page and excellent quick and responsive support.
Highly recommended.

Peanutbutterco

Terrific, EASY, app that adds a festive touch to your site in minutes. If you have questions their team is very responsive and ready to help out. I 100% recommend it.