FetchApp

FetchApp

by FetchApp

The easiest way to sell digital downloads.

Super easy to set up and use - and then it works flawlessly without you having to think about it. Support was always speedy with replies and solutions.

Clean, simple, and solid front and back end. It's worked great for the variety of digital music packages my band offers.

It works automagically without me having to think about it. The staff is great to work with; they are responsive, and work hard to address the concerns of those who use the product.

I sell downloadable sewing patterns and Fetch has been great. It was easy to implement and the help I have received has been great.

We are a full time touring band that's doing some things differently...selling our albums on USB drives, and loading fan drives right at the show.

For direct digital distribution through our website, Fetch is our solution. The app has been tremendous and paid for itself many times over in the first month.

The backend is super clean and easy to use, and allows plenty of customization when it comes to my buyer's experience. I particularly like customizing emails to customers, and the ability to notify them when I've updated the digital product they purchased - without doing it manually.

I would say that the pricing plans are generous and I had no problems setting it up with my Shopify account at all.

I highly recommend this!