FetchApp

The easiest way to sell digital downloads.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FetchApp | Digital Delivery Freedom

Wargame Design Studio

We have used this app for about 10 years now for our software publishing company and have been extremely pleased with the function & support of this product. Very highly recommended.

Created To Sew

App is well worth the money it costs. When I accidently delete a file off my computer it's nice that I have a backup aka this app. The only thing I wish could be different is to be able to add files to it while in the Shopify app and wish my customers could get a download all feature in their email links when their order has multiple digital orders. I did have an issue and they had great communication.

Liner Notes Magazine - Issue No. 1 Now Available

Superb app in every way. Maybe even better, the customer support is outstanding - very attentive, friendly and always helpful. Highest recommendation: A++!!!!

O&W Tech

Really amazing app, helped me a lot with shipping my digital products and license keys, the support team is very helpful and quick to respond, would definitely recommend giving it a shot.

Doodl

I use this app to sell hundreds of digital products on my shop. I really like how it works, it's very smooth and easy to use. Customer service is awesome.

Beauty Emporium

We are using Fetch to send out redemption codes for a 3rd party services we are selling online and it has saved us hours of daily manual work by automating this process for us. Shopify integration is A+ and the Fetch support team is simply amazing. If you are selling digital products or like us, need to send your customers codes by email after they purchase digital services, Fetch is what you need.

Out Of Marbles

If you need digital downloads for your products... this is the app to do it. It has everything that you want.

Neuza Costa by SaborIntenso

Amazing app. Works with multiple files in one product that was exactly what I needed. Works flawlessly.

Highland Hat Blocks

I have only started using this app on Saturday evening and allready had a big respsonse to our download, I have been delighted with FetchApp, I had a wee issue but they have resolved this and I now know where to go if this happens again. Totally brilliant. I went for 50mb package. Definately gets 5 stars from us.

Jacob Lund Photography Store

App does what it says it does. Easy, reliable and reasonably priced in my opinion. User interface etc. could be prettier, but that doesn't really matter in terms of our experience with the app.

Previous 1 3 4