FetchApp

FetchApp

by FetchApp

The easiest way to sell digital downloads.

Out Of Marbles

If you need digital downloads for your products... this is the app to do it. It has everything that you want.

Neuza Costa by SaborIntenso

Amazing app. Works with multiple files in one product that was exactly what I needed. Works flawlessly.

Highland Hat Blocks

I have only started using this app on Saturday evening and allready had a big respsonse to our download, I have been delighted with FetchApp, I had a wee issue but they have resolved this and I now know where to go if this happens again. Totally brilliant. I went for 50mb package. Definately gets 5 stars from us.

Jacob Lund Photography Store

App does what it says it does. Easy, reliable and reasonably priced in my opinion. User interface etc. could be prettier, but that doesn't really matter in terms of our experience with the app.

Gamers247

One of the best apps on the marketplace for our business, we have been using it now for for a few years without any issues.

Home Made Math

Excellent. I don't have to do a thing when a xustomer orders and it all runs so smoothly. No problems over the 2 months I've been using it and I deal excusively in pdf downloads.

Looklagoon

We have used many apps from the Shopify App store, but this one doesn't even compare to the rest. Our business would not be the same without FetchApp! We sell stock photos at www.looklagoon.com and this app allows us to deliver the download links to our customers instantly upon purchase. The integration with Shopify is absolutely amazing - all you have to do is click "Import Products" and it does all the work for you.

We host our photos elsewhere (some are very large files), and use FetchApp to deliver the links to our customers. We haven't seen any issues at all, and the customer service they provide is fantastic as well.

There are so many excellent features that come with this app - customizable email templates, sales reports, and more. If you are looking for a way to offer digital downloads, FetchApp is definitely the way to go! Highly, highly recommend this app!!! A+++

Excalibur Games

After having used this App for over a year now, i can say that it is simple fantastic. It has never failed us once, it is easy to use and very easy to set up.

CREATE A REMIX IN LOGIC PRO 9

This is a great app. It is very functional and powerful. It's a bit pricey, but since I'm selling only downloadable goods, it makes sense for me. It is certainly worth the money. Thanks Fetch!

App Mockup Tools

I have had Fetch for several months with no issues. Except maybe price. Easy to use and customize. Easy to extend download times if a customer has an issue.

Previous 1 3