FetchApp

FetchApp

by FetchApp

The easiest way to sell digital downloads.

Jacob Lund Photography Store

App does what it says it does. Easy, reliable and reasonably priced in my opinion. User interface etc. could be prettier, but that doesn't really matter in terms of our experience with the app.

Gamers247

One of the best apps on the marketplace for our business, we have been using it now for for a few years without any issues.

Home Made Math

Excellent. I don't have to do a thing when a xustomer orders and it all runs so smoothly. No problems over the 2 months I've been using it and I deal excusively in pdf downloads.

Looklagoon

We have used many apps from the Shopify App store, but this one doesn't even compare to the rest. Our business would not be the same without FetchApp! We sell stock photos at www.looklagoon.com and this app allows us to deliver the download links to our customers instantly upon purchase. The integration with Shopify is absolutely amazing - all you have to do is click "Import Products" and it does all the work for you.

We host our photos elsewhere (some are very large files), and use FetchApp to deliver the links to our customers. We haven't seen any issues at all, and the customer service they provide is fantastic as well.

There are so many excellent features that come with this app - customizable email templates, sales reports, and more. If you are looking for a way to offer digital downloads, FetchApp is definitely the way to go! Highly, highly recommend this app!!! A+++

Excalibur Games

After having used this App for over a year now, i can say that it is simple fantastic. It has never failed us once, it is easy to use and very easy to set up.

CREATE A REMIX IN LOGIC PRO 9

This is a great app. It is very functional and powerful. It's a bit pricey, but since I'm selling only downloadable goods, it makes sense for me. It is certainly worth the money. Thanks Fetch!

App Mockup Tools

I have had Fetch for several months with no issues. Except maybe price. Easy to use and customize. Easy to extend download times if a customer has an issue.

Shopify & You

I just launched with FetchApp in the last week and so far everything has gone very smoothly. All the customers have been able to successfully download the book and best of all, I've had to do absolutely nothing!

ZKad Productions

Works 100% exactly as described. Wish storage space was a little cheaper but hey they have to make their money too. I had a customer call that he didn't get his download links. I went to the fetch app admin area and saw the link was sent (immediately) but used the tools to resend the links and then asked him to check. He was checking the wrong email account and the links were there as expected. Not only that but I could see the time he downloaded the digital items plus the IP address. You can set time limits or download limits and it's all so smooth. Worth it!

Slide Crafters

Simple app that works flawlessly! It's very easy to setup. Only took us 15 minutes to install, setup and load our products!

Previous 1 3