Anmeldelser (353)

• 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
27. maj 2024

I recently integrated the Frequently Bought Together (FBT) app into my online store, and the results have been nothing short of impressive. This tool has not only increased my average order value but also significantly enhanced the shopping experience for my customers.

Jeesue
3 måneder bruger appen
26. maj 2024

Best App for shopify to increase sales. It is the best app

BreezeAir
Pakistan
25 dage bruger appen
3. april 2024

Cool idea if I could use it. it's not working very well for me

Livs Accessories
Tyrkiet
23 dage bruger appen
23. marts 2024

Best app for adding frequently bought together section with custamized price and discount

RUMOR
Indien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
21. maj 2024

So far it's been really easy to use and not overwhelming in the slightest which is fantastic. I only put four stars because I've only just started using it and have not much experience using it.

Mimipressllc
5 dage bruger appen
4. juli 2024

I just downloaded this app, as the one I've been using, isn't as flexible as I need it to be.

I created my first bundle and I'm awaiting review for the loyalty program. I haven't looked at the unlocked features, so I'll do that, but so far it seems to be what I was looking for.

I will review again when I've done a thorough evaluation for my store.

Thank You!

Busted B Leather
USA
Cirka en time bruger appen
2. marts 2024

It would be amazing if you had a Loyalty Program so it should get more amazing for your store I started this application today and applied for a loyalty program let see what happens after getting a loyalty program, I read them and I was amazed.

Bless Bazaar
Pakistan
3 måneder bruger appen
16. april 2024

While awaiting the review process, share your experience and contribute to our ongoing improvement efforts

tokyo-tiger
SAR Hongkong
9 dage bruger appen
30. juni 2024

Having quite a lot of fun with this plugin. It is interactive and gives customers interesting choices while shopping - a happy shopping aid for the store as well since it upsells product bundles both at the PDP and the cart as well.

The Forbidden Fruit India