FigPii Replays & Heatmaps

A/B testing, Visitor Replays, Heatmaps, Polling, and more…

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Nagi- SmileySteps

Time spent using app About 1 month

I mainly use the heatmap, visitor recordings, and A/B testing tools at our store to better understand our customesr. FigPii helped us increase our CTR by 12% in a single test.

Epiq Emporium

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Best User Experience Analysis Platform FigPii is the best tool to track the customer experience in your store. What I like the most about FIgPii is watching a session video from real customers. It gives me real insights into user experience and how has to be the user interface. Best user experience analysis platform for the tools it offers.

Wilmard

For me, user recordings are my favorite tool hands-down within FigPii. Seeing how our customers interact with our product and the areas they got stuck on has been of great help in improving the UX of our platform.

Today's Footware

Time spent using app 1 day

FigPii has provided us with a solid platform that helped scale our CRO services as an agency. We've grown with our clients and manage them in a single, centralized testing hub. FigPii helped us lower our overall costs as an agency and include FigPii’s subscription costs into our agency fee, which passes savings to customers. I don't see us leaving the tool anytime soon. Being able to have an agency account that I can run all of my analysis from for different clients is a definite advantage, also their CRO module is just brilliant.

Zen Emporium

FigPii makes it pretty easy to manage tests, which creates an efficient workflow. At their price point, there's nothing else I would recommend. Also, their support is just amazing. I use FigPii for my clients and it’s really important for test data to match what clients could see on their Google Analytics dashboard, FigPii makes this super easy because it integrates with GA, and also the data match. Awesome integration with Google Analytics, the data reported on the FigPii dashboard is accurate and matches other analytics platforms like Google Analytics.

gmnishoes

Time spent using app About 11 hours

The fact that every testing tool is under 1 roof is absolutely amazing, I don’t have to run around seeing which tests are running on which platform for which client, so it’s pretty amazing that I can do everything, analyze everything from just 1 place, and their support team is absolutely amazing, even when it comes to technical stuff they know what they’re doing.

My Deal Searcher

Location Israel

First of all and I think it's no less important than the app itself - awesome support team!
The was a misunderstanding in the beginning that they addressed and fixed and that's wonderful.
The app seems very interesting and full of options worth trying.
Will be playing around and updating in the future about my experience.

January 13, 2022

Hello there,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the confusion, our app is free to install for existing FigPii users, we made an edit to the listing to more clearly explain our pricing plans.

1 3 Next