FigPii Replays & Heatmaps

FigPii Replays & Heatmaps

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 21, 2022

The best parts of FigPii for me are: 1) That I can see what the user actually saw most of the time. With other software, there are styling issues and I know that what I am seeing is not what the user actually saw, for example styles not showing up on the recording. 2) That FigPii makes it easy to see what happened, when, and how.

Timber-Crest
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 20, 2022

FigPii gives me data so important that I didn’t know I needed it before, I learned so much using FigPii over the past couple of days. We’ve been facing an issue with Add to cart interactions and figured out view heatmaps they were appearing too far below the fold on mobile. Interactions seem to be improving after we moved it higher up on the page.

The Better Living Company
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 19, 2022

FigPii is a powerful tool, because it has so many features and offers so much value to stores. It's really an all-in-one solution that gives you the user insight which is needed, such as Heat map, Recordings, surveys, and A/B testing.

SunnyDocks
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 10, 2022

The ability to create and share screen recordings while adhering to GDPR and privacy policies is incredibly helpful.

Klavida
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 13, 2022

It's nearly impossible for me to gain anything from them. I once sat with my coworkers once and we watched recordings for 30-45 minutes. Afterward, we had no idea how to move forward.

ZachShaina Exchange
Time spent using app: 4 months
FigPii replied July 13, 2022

Hello,

We have many different articles available at figpii.com/blog on how to analyze your session recordings and gather insights from them.

Check out our articles on session recordings here https://www.figpii.com/blog/category/session-recording/

Also you can reach out to support@figpii.com and set up a session so we can walk you through how to analyze your recordings!

Looking forward to hearing from you at FigPii support!

July 7, 2022

Too complicated to figure out, and too expensive. I don't want to say anything else. I'll probably look to something else.

Vue Couture
Time spent using app: 2 days
FigPii replied July 7, 2022

Hello,

Conversion Rate Optimization is a complicated process overall, to solve this we offer a walkthrough session in which our success specialist team:

1. Walk you through all the tools that FigPii offers
2. Help you with launching the tools (heatmaps, session recordings, a/b testing, etc)
3. Walk you through the process of viewing the data collected by FigPii

You can schedule this call directly from your FigPii dashboard *as many times as you'd like*

With respect to our pricing, we offer very competitive rates in comparison to all the other solutions out there, starting at only $24.99

Send us an email to support@figpii.com and let's schedule your first walkthrough call so we can show you how *cool* FigPii is!

July 6, 2022

I like the idea that I can watch my users navigate my website and how they interact with different elements of the design to see how everything works.

UprisingValue
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 1, 2022

Loaded with lots of features. Setting up A/B tests was easy. Thank you David for your help with the setup.

Embrace Footwear
Time spent using app: 2 months
FigPii replied July 5, 2022

Hey John! Thanks for the review, happy to help!

June 25, 2022

FigPii’s data is super accurate; you get data like clicks on page and scroll data, and eye-tracking which is fantastic.

GemArt
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 24, 2022

HotJar has changed its pricing and it didn’t make sense to stick with them at our level of traffic, so I decided to look for another tool and that’s when I found FigPIi. It’s a nice platform that offers a lot of useful tools. But HotJar’s UI is a bit nicer but that’s no issue.

Darklure'sFinds