FigPii Replays & Heatmaps

FigPii Replays & Heatmaps

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 20, 2022

Ecommerce store's handy tool. FigPii does a great job tracking conversions and offers different options you can implement for split testing. Also, it has a good heatmap option. Can track multiple conversion goals, easy to customize, and it’s easy to install and set up.

Precision Media & Marketing
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 18, 2022

We use it for heat mapping the our store and then deciding on changing items above the fold. For example, what are real customers clicking on and why? How can we then achieve the best outcome, traffic, or sales from the best possible path? I can extract heatmaps as an image or share session recordings with my team members.

Glow Me Neon Signs
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 16, 2022

We track our users like never before FigPii is a great tool to get necessary insights about customer use and journey. We can track our customers journey and improve it using heatmaps and session recording. Easy to use, gives insightful information about the users’ journey on our website

Baby Paradise Official
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 14, 2022

I mainly use the heatmap, visitor recordings, and A/B testing tools at our store to better understand our customesr. FigPii helped us increase our CTR by 12% in a single test.

Nagi- SmileySteps
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 12, 2022

Best User Experience Analysis Platform FigPii is the best tool to track the customer experience in your store. What I like the most about FIgPii is watching a session video from real customers. It gives me real insights into user experience and how has to be the user interface. Best user experience analysis platform for the tools it offers.

Epiq Emporium
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 11, 2022

For me, user recordings are my favorite tool hands-down within FigPii. Seeing how our customers interact with our product and the areas they got stuck on has been of great help in improving the UX of our platform.

Wilmard
May 7, 2022

FigPii has provided us with a solid platform that helped scale our CRO services as an agency. We've grown with our clients and manage them in a single, centralized testing hub. FigPii helped us lower our overall costs as an agency and include FigPii’s subscription costs into our agency fee, which passes savings to customers. I don't see us leaving the tool anytime soon. Being able to have an agency account that I can run all of my analysis from for different clients is a definite advantage, also their CRO module is just brilliant.

Today's Footware
May 7, 2022

FigPii makes it pretty easy to manage tests, which creates an efficient workflow. At their price point, there's nothing else I would recommend. Also, their support is just amazing. I use FigPii for my clients and it’s really important for test data to match what clients could see on their Google Analytics dashboard, FigPii makes this super easy because it integrates with GA, and also the data match. Awesome integration with Google Analytics, the data reported on the FigPii dashboard is accurate and matches other analytics platforms like Google Analytics.

Zen Emporium
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 1, 2022

The fact that every testing tool is under 1 roof is absolutely amazing, I don’t have to run around seeing which tests are running on which platform for which client, so it’s pretty amazing that I can do everything, analyze everything from just 1 place, and their support team is absolutely amazing, even when it comes to technical stuff they know what they’re doing.

gmnishoes
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
Edited February 15, 2022

First of all and I think it's no less important than the app itself - awesome support team!
The was a misunderstanding in the beginning that they addressed and fixed and that's wonderful.
The app seems very interesting and full of options worth trying.
Will be playing around and updating in the future about my experience.

My Deal Searcher
Israel
FigPii replied January 13, 2022

Hello there,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the confusion, our app is free to install for existing FigPii users, we made an edit to the listing to more clearly explain our pricing plans.