File Optimizer

Minify CSS, JavaScript, and Liquid files.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
optimize css and javascript files on shopify for faster speed

Hardscape.nl

Found this app and i really love the fact that you only pay once instead of all those monlthy fees everbody is asking. immediatly improved my lighthouse score performance with 5%.
Deffinalty worth the 25 usd.

July 24, 2021

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed the app and our pricing structure. If you have any ideas or feedback for us, please do not hesitate to message us! We're always happy to answer any inquiries we receive! :)

Dreamframer Art

This app does minify CSS and JS successfully, and support is great! I had a bigger problem that was slowing down my shop, so I had to fix some things manually. This app though does exactly what it says, and for a lot less money than competitive apps. So, if bulky JS and CSS are your problems, this is probably the best you can get.

June 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm glad we were able to help you and I appreciate the feedback! Feel free to contact us if you have ideas or additional feedback for us.😊

huggle

Great app and very helpful team! Chris even helped fix an issue which appears to have been unrelated!

April 7, 2021

Thanks for the review! Really appreciate the kind words and love working with you. Feel free to ping us if you have any feedback or ideas that you'd like for us to try! 👍

The Fashion Gift Shop

What an amazing app, so easy to install and work with. Support is very responsive and the app as saved me on file sizes and our site now load much much faster. I can not recommend this app enough, it's truly a must-have app.

March 15, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm happy that our app was able to help you and your site. Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you need help with or any feedback that you'd like to share! 🙌

Sunday Forever

The app helped to optimize files which definitely increased web speed. Now I'm going to work with them to help get rid of unused css and javascript from my site!

March 12, 2021

Glad to hear it worked well for you and thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to continuing our work together!

Eazy-Sale

thats really perfect App on shopfiy to speed up the store thanks guys your really do great Job rafaa

March 10, 2021

Appreciate the kind words Rafaa! Hope our app can continue to be useful for your growing store and feel free to message me with any feedback or ideas!

Goody Goody Gum Drops

Highly recommended app to help make your website faster by minimising javascript files. Excellent customer support.

March 5, 2021

Thank you for the review and I'm glad we could help you with your store! Don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions or requests if you have 'em! 🎉

Eucaly

super straightforward and easy to use. Helped reduce the size of my files + good customer support as well.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! Our goal is to make it easy for store owners to make optimizations on their site so I'm happy you found it useful! 😃

Viners

I Installed the app and there was a problem making it work. The team answer fast and solved the problem. Now I have my assets minify! Thanks Chris for your help and all the team!

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for bringing the issue to our attention and I'm glad we were able to make the app work for your site! Much appreciated! 👍