Rezensionen (272)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
15. Mai 2024

Super intuitive, simple to use and yet effective. I have tried a few digital download apps, but it's by far the best one currently on the market.

Honuali

Vauras Visio
Finnland
29 tage mit der App
Artos Software hat geantwortet 5. Juli 2024

Thank you for the review. So glad to know that Filemonk is easy to use. We're here to help anytime. :)
- Sneha / Merchant Success

16. April 2024

Super app pour vendre un produit digital. Service client au top.

Snella By Gabriella Vico
Zypern
6 monate mit der App
18. April 2024

Great app and customer service!

store.blvd.one
Lettland
3 monate mit der App
24. Februar 2024

We have been using for over 6 months. Digital Downloads App works well for our purposes. Thank you

Patterns For Less
8 monate mit der App
4. Juni 2024

Super Service und Hilfsbereitschaft von Prarthana! Gestern habe ich mit ihrer Hilfe eine Testorder in meinem Shopify Store erstellt und es hat wunderbar funktioniert! Vielen lieben Dank nochmal!

CORALLYWEDDING
5 tage mit der App
27. Januar 2024

After testing multiple apps for digital file delivery, Filemonk has proven to be the best option for our needs. It makes management of our digital products and fulfillment very easy. Also, support is very quick to respond and makes sure that any questions we have are answered in detail, where other apps may just send you a link to a knowledgebase article. Highly recommend!

Wolf Conservation Center - Adoptions
9 monate mit der App
26. Februar 2024

Was easy enough to set up, Customer service was quick to reply. So far, so good. :-)

Designs4UbyLisa
3 monate mit der App
11. Juli 2024

Easy as

Snuggleready.com
Australien
6 monate mit der App
27. Januar 2024

I have just launched my first digital product using Filemonk. I am using the free version at the moment because I wanted to trial it but I am super impressed already. It is very easy to use and very initiative. The free version is limited in the number of downloads per month but it does include enough of the other features that I have been able to get a great understanding of what I can do. I will be upgrading to the paid version soon.
Thank you for an excellent product.

Nana Anna NZ